Demolish It Now Building in Slough, Berkshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Slough.
Demolish It Now Building
- I WULD LIKE TO SEE MA FRIEND ZAHRA FROM HERSCHEL GRAMMAR SCHOOL FLATTENED BY A BIG FAT SLOUGH OBESE GUY! ID LIKE TO BIG UP MA MUM!!!! (i love u mummy)
- are you dizzy blud? Slough is a beautiful place of cultural heritage - if you cannae see that your fu king blind.
- Brunel Bus Station
- the part of Town i would like to see flattened, Chalvey
- I think I speak for most people outside of and in Slough when I say that no building in Slough should be demolished. Instead, the government should lay waste to the land with nuclear bombs to make sure that every building in Slough is eliminated. Also, there should be no warnings for anyone who owns a corner shop, Polski Sklep, a two-bedroom house with 20 or so Polish immigrants in residence, anyone with a reasonably bad criminal offence and anyone who supports the idea of 'Allah.
- bus station is definatley a hidious builing
- POLICE STATION IVE SPENT MANY NIGHTS IN DER DEM PIGS CAN SUCK DER MUMS
- The police Station. I am totally against police as they always pick on the teens of Slough thinking that everyones the same and giving us all bad names.
- Slough Bus Station Car Park. The biggest eyesore!
- Richard's House and also Herschel Grammar School. K sfe innit.
- harvey-park brap 1 tyme
- HERSCHEL GRAMMAR SCHOOL
- where to start: slough ice arena montem leaisure centre, slough bus station, TVU, east berkshire uni (apparently in Langley) observatory car park,old co-op tesco wreck,
- The Nothin..........
- the new tesco
- Thames Valley 'University'. They actually call it an university?? It's more like a refugee camp for the pikeys!!!ahhahahha, I nearly got beaten up walking around with a skateboard. What is WRONG with Slough??? Actually, don't answer.
- SLOUGH BUSS STATION....
- William Penn school, makes the place look untidy.
- Slough Police Station (Dont tell em first - keep em in and knock it down)
- slough concrete bock aka the buss station
- Slough Bus Station - a place not to go if you are a single female at any time and a place not to go to if you are a human being at any time in the winter! Too many places for attackers to escape after they've mugged or raped you!
- Thames Valley Uni
- Town hall it full of prats
- brunel car park equal in nastiness to beacon housing staff
- The rather dated bus station (soon to grt the chop I hear) & the 'The Office' building... its just nasty
- BRUNEL CAR PARK,BEACON HOUSING ON STOKE ROAD..BUT DONT TELL THE DOSSERS INSIDE.
- slough grammar school, i go there and im the only skater! how bloody gay is that! also no one understands any sport apart from baddmington (apart from me ofcourse)
- brunel bus station
- SLOUGH JOBCENTRE
- The bus station. Please God make it stop.
- The Harrys Bar in slough because it is shit and full of dirty old man looking for one thing and Slough tarts.
- Brunel Car Park/Bus Station... not nice...
- The bus station- it is though isn't it... please.. or there's always the hoey pot, hum yumm
- The new travel lodge that has just been built must rank as the uglist building in Slough which is saying something.
- da centre aint no white or blacks allowed up in dat place
- Brunel Car park is an eye sore. It is further eccentuauted as this building is the building that the BBC have used for the openning credits for comedy series, "The Office", which is set in Slough, is filmed. How embarressing for us 'Sluffs'. A nice row of georgian houses made way for this eyesore during the 60's/70's.
- All of CHalvey
- Bus station-horrible building
- Slough Library and the awful buildings that replaced the Royal hotel Opposite Slough Station. Also Slough College or whatever it is called now. You can smell the students from the M4
- The Octagon, Brunel Way.
- BRUNEL CAR PARK AND BUS STATION... Pull it down! Pull it down NOW!!! It is a slimy grey monstrosity with inadequate lighting and weird people hanging around in it! It is the epitome of post-war architecture gone wrong! Pull it down.... NOW!! It is the ugliest building in Berkshire by a long chalk!! I feel insecure just looking at it...
- langleys big scary tower blocks
- Long Barn pub.
- Please slough council, i beg you to demolish manor park! the small mouldy 1930's terraces loom over the hilltops! the circle of death with dumped kids bikes on it are overgrown & too near the recently vandalised youth centre! the houses have huge structural problems with visible cracks on the front. the community are too poor to fix this!
- my school langley grammar. ALL the buildings, including the porta class rooms outside.
- Thames valley university uplifted and moved a long way east so the students won't have so far to travel, if you know what i mean
- They should all be Condemned
- Chalvey shopping centre(They built it back to front you know)
- I cant think of any buildings that shouldnt be demolished. apart from my house. and the corner shop.
- herschial grammer school, as its bloody gay
- The Golden Egg complex has been flattened, as have the old shops on the opposite side of the road (and the Bull tower is being demolished as we speak!)
- most of thebuildings in slough deserve to be flattened. the council is having a pretty good go at the moment
- all of the grey high rises in langley, theyre crime ridden & they give you nightmares.
- over the other side of posh windsor is a hellhole,its called slough,because its full of crime estates with hard nuts in em. the goodman park estate and manor park and skanky britwell. britwell is a spillover dump with hard criminal minded youths housed on it.
- The Langley High-rise Flats.
- The langley tower blocks in east slough are an absolute disgace. There is mould growing on the flats and theyr'e extremely dangerous.
- All 'bars' in the High Street, The Centre on Farnham Road and especially The Copthorne Hotel.
- Chicago Rock Cafe (see under pubs).
- knock down the chalvey and langley towers before it's too late!
- the worst thing in slough are the 4 langley towers. they are disgusting and full of criminals. the panneling on the towers are peeling off and its an eyesore when you drive down the m4.they are on a run down estate and the unemployed peole who liv in the tower blocks, piss on you!
- Brunel Bus Station. Brunel obviously spent as little time in Slough as he could designing this ghastly monolith.
- Slough Town Hall. What a decaying old pit.
Why do they bother with their fading "Nuclear Free Town" sign?
- Brunel Bus Station. The council keep promising to bulldoze it, but continue to not deliver on a huge scale. Oh yeah, and Thames Valley "University" over the road.
- The Queensmere. Its the most pointless drab shopping centre I have ever come across. Has any one noticed that most towns have shopping centres on two main floors??? The Queensmere is just a one floored laberinth in the part of the High Street no one goes to. Built Slough a shopping centre like the Whitgift in Croydon. And that ugly red hotel in Langley you see when coming into Slough on the A4. It's not the Marriot, I can't remember what its called.
- DEMOLISH SLOUGH PLEASE IT SMELLS
- Bus Station (what an uninviting dump)
- The bus station is to be demolished soon!! (This was written Nov. 2000)
- All the houses in Central Slough, i think they are about 200 years old and haven't been done up ever since they were erected. horrible old houses get rid of them all!
- Slough Borough Council...for their sheer inefficiency
- The Queensmere precinct: when approached from the Brunel (Isambard Kingdom Brunel must be turning in his grave)Bus station, one is greeted by members of Slough's mentally-ill community.
- John Betjeman said 'Come friendly bombs and rain on Slough......' (the rest of the poem was not much more complimentary!) There is a place for the 70s 100% concrete brutalism, that place is Slough. Why should Eastern Europe get all the glory?
Why not demolish all those cosy, little house on the prairie, brand new meaningless commuter houses that are springing up like a rash by the M4, with silly names like Eton Fields.
- The highrise flats in Chalvey should go. Any high rise flats come to think of it.
- The Brunel Bus Station and car park. Bleedin orrible!
- the whole town except anything listed, i like old buildings
- Well some poet banged on about how he wished the bombs would rain down on slough, well my thoughts exactly, demolish it all cept for The Mars Bar factory, that smells nice when the wind blows in the right direction.
- Slough Grammar school, old, creepy, and i hate that school
- Montem sports centre.
- The old Nat West Bank building at 124 High Street. I guess it will never happen as i believe it's a Grade 2 listed building. My reason (and several of my collegue's reasons)is that we spent years working for the bank at this particular branch in conditions that were worse than those described in the Monty Python sketch (live at the bottom of a lake, get up 2 hours before we went to bed, eat a cup of cold gravel, pay mill owner for the pleasure of working 26 hours a day etc.....)Believe me, they had it easy!!!!!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: harumpf, carley, jill, deedee, Ross, Lucy, Jim Sherrard, Adam Scott, aftab hussain, marc, Rik Cunningham, butt, g, Adrian Fisher, randy, J, linda, peter hunt, Gaz, jenny slade, jon, littleswampduck, john cooper, Joe, zoe, Spidlington Spod, Mark Williams, Mitchell Moth, J O, Elliot Davies, phil thoroughgood, tikj, Syco, hal, Kerry H, Ian Duxbury, teuru, Natalie, murray, g poole, adam, Andrew, Navdeep "The Sloughboy" Daheley, chadwick, chadwick r, panita, lyn, Dave Chown, Paula, montemiceskatingclub, meusli full face, Freddie, Dave Horton, Gogs, Robbie Lazan, Stuii, bill, jonathan hodgson, tony campbell, SANTOSRTR, bucant, alanna, templar, Martin, Donna Lacey, Richard Hill, britwellgirl, no, Dan Quarterman, mapin, Scott Davies, mary & tom, star, Rebel Nathan, Kim Louise, Shezza, spy in the sky, Daz, Phil Merchant, Jamie, Paprika Crispy, Jamie Green, holly, Sharon Watkins, Jo, nO COMMENT, Marcia Allass, cat g, Matthew, smotret_shchit_4_sezon_18_seriia, the_man, Matthew Bonner, KATHRYN MCKAY, D Ware, ian reynolds, Jeff Cooper, vicky, Bol-x, stacey moore, Edwige Novak, Tim Canterbury, Big Chris, chris cragg, lawrence, Melissa, FLINT, Ted McBean, Lucie, Bradley, jim, Matt, Duke of Nothing, Harinder Singh Chaggar, Saire, Carl, david holder, Dan, Peter Davis, katy barton, Yourmumlefttit, louise, jeeb, rudegirlz, Michelle James, James, abban, Charlotte, Darkman, emily, Simon Martin, Ian Graham, unkown, Jon Young, Lefty, bob templeman, christian koetz, Zara Hussain of Stile Road, Neil Smith, Jamie Gorst, Gina, Nazia, Damon Guy, WADMAG, robert miles, Phil, cli4d, jackie, gjdvjud, Lynn, Josh Hewer, shaveta, angela`, staci, Laura McCarthy, kaz, serena, Amy, sandra, DJ NITE STORM - FROM A GHETTO IN SLOUGH, jo hardern, Sam Tompson, kate f, alison, anon, mary, Becca H., soo, thekitschgoth, Amit Rai, portugeeza, A Singh, Darren Smith, caroline smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, Shelly, Real Slough Badman, Horsey, theorganist, liam, Sue, tiffany, andrew pettitt, Britwell manz, generic, jr, lalal, Carlylou, bilbo baggins, roy pryer, Michael, stephen crocker, MIKE, Yen Barrow, craig raymond, Nat, Anthony Mizen, Squirrel, keefy, Milly, Alan Turner, BLARNEY, linderella, D Foster, Ed Waddington, lisa, top cat, John, kani, jeff, Worker, terry reynolds, Steve, george
Last updated: 2011-02-17
More stuff about Slough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Slough Knowhere Board