Record Shops in Slough, Berkshire*
The places where you buy your music
You can tell us more about Slough.
- all closed down years ago unless you want bhangra - then everywhere.
- playground legends BRAAAAAAAP
- Rough Trade just off the Portobello Road
- Rough Trade just off the Portobello Road
- zara hussain of stile road contact sona966 @yahoo.com urgent its yr father
- How about Slough Record Centre on the Farnham Road, i used to spend many a friday everning there checking out the white labels!
- The best places in Slough to get the latest tunes are shops like HMV an virgin megastores. You can listen 2 the music before you buy it and ders even a radio station on the Gallery Floor in Obsevatory (by the toilets) which play the latest tunes through the precinct. so its all cushty wen it cums 2 music. :D
- Slough Record Centre on farnham road used to be good. Is it still there?
- For the last 20 years Slough Records Centre has been the only consistant reliable source 4 pro Djs,Party People & Bedroom Djs speak 2 Sam or Simon what ever u want there'll get it.It always helps to let sam know what a fantastic dj she is
- Hmv in Queensmere, Woolworth, and Other Shops, Tesco's and that.
- Slough Record Centre on Farnham Road is a good place...if they haven't been overtaken by the C word yet.
- Slough Records - Farnham RD
- HMV, Virgin, slough record shop
- Slough record centre, and by the way what the **** happened to Elusive Vinyl? that was a badboy record shop in the village centre and now stocks 2 records.
- I tend to jump on the train & go to Shepherds Bush to update/ catch up on my soul/ rare groove collection
- Try ebay.................
- Slough records, farnham road
- HMV,Farnham Road Record Shop,Virgin
- slough record centre..it's heavy
- HMV, the temple of music. Some of the staff have dreadlocks, which used to carry an instant death penalty in Slough. This law was repealed in the late 1990's after Amnesty took the case to the UN.
- Slough Record Centre of the Farnham road is the best shop for miles aroud. Litterally thousands of dance vinyls and VERY reasonable prices.
- A shop on Farnham Road sells loads of actual vinal records;I have never been in but my mate says it is great.
- I DONT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS SLOUGH IS GREAT.SLOUGH RECORDS IS AMONG THE BEST ANYWHERE AND SAM AND SIMON WILL FIND WHATEVER YOU WANT.ALSO ELUSIVE VINYL IS A SMALLER SHOP BUT IS GOOD FOR FINDING,WELL,ELUSIVE STUFF.
- Slough records on the Farnham Road is where all of the rude boy mixers (like me) hang.
- elusive vinyl in the village, just expanded and still as friendly and helpful as ever
- A good place for vinyl in Slough is ELUSIVE RECORDS in the "Village" just behind the High Street, it has a fine selction of tunes and also has a "Classics" area opposite the main shop - oh yes and Steve - the boss is well helpful!
- People listen to total bollocks in Slough. Farnham Road has a couple of interesting independent record shops.
- Only HMV needs mentioning (cos' I worked there for a couple of years). Best choice in Slough, but expensive. Virgin (next to the cinema) is good for late nights after a film, but clueless staff. A couple of cheap independents on the High Street are good too. (Music Box?)
- Ummm...Enuff ppl hav probably already mentioned Slough Record Centre, on the Farnham Road,
but I'm gonna mention it anyway, 'cos it's bad.
- There's a great HMV in the Queensmere Shopping Center which is just as good, if not better than other HMV's i've seen. They've always managed to order some hard to obtain cd's within a couple of weeks.
- SLOUGH RECORD CENTRE QUINTISENTIAL DANCE SPECIALIST! SELL EVERYTHING FRIENDLY
FAMILY OWNED BUSINESS. NICE PEOPLE!
- To my knowledge there are no decent record shops in Slough,
Cept Slough records who deal in alot of vinyl, not your everyday pop
or comercial shit, but Garage, House, Hardcore, and all off shoots of those. To find the
address just look at a flyer, as they also deal in Tickets for most big do's. Helter Skelter, slammin Vinyl etc.
Its situated on the Farnham Road near the Fire Station.
- DEFINITELY HMV (Queensmere) by far - outclasses the trashy OurPrice store (with v unfriendly staff), and the WHSmiths/Boots unless you're only after top 40, whereas by checking all these stores you could save the odd pound or two here and there. 4-Play (Observatory) seems very dead indeed, but can find there better posters than anywhere else in the town centre. Music World (Queensmere) is more specialist orientated, although HMV will sort you out on whatever you need to order.
- Absolutely the only place to buy records in Slough is at the Slough Record Centre in the Farnham Road (opposite GFE and the new Lidl store) It has everything from Clubmix to C&W-the staff are very friendly and knowledgable. You can buy tickets for raves as well.DON'T go anywhere else!
- HMV is still one of the best shops in Slough.But now a new Virgin Megastore has opened next to the cinema,and Our Price has now closed down.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: harumpf, carley, jill, deedee, Ross, Lucy, Jim Sherrard, Adam Scott, aftab hussain, marc, Rik Cunningham, butt, g, Adrian Fisher, randy, J, linda, peter hunt, Gaz, jenny slade, jon, littleswampduck, john cooper, Joe, zoe, Spidlington Spod, Mark Williams, Mitchell Moth, J O, Elliot Davies, phil thoroughgood, tikj, Syco, hal, Kerry H, Ian Duxbury, teuru, Natalie, murray, g poole, adam, Andrew, Navdeep "The Sloughboy" Daheley, chadwick, chadwick r, panita, lyn, Dave Chown, Paula, montemiceskatingclub, meusli full face, Freddie, Dave Horton, Gogs, Robbie Lazan, Stuii, bill, jonathan hodgson, tony campbell, SANTOSRTR, bucant, alanna, templar, Martin, Donna Lacey, Richard Hill, britwellgirl, no, Dan Quarterman, mapin, Scott Davies, mary & tom, star, Rebel Nathan, Kim Louise, Shezza, spy in the sky, Daz, Phil Merchant, Jamie, Paprika Crispy, Jamie Green, holly, Sharon Watkins, Jo, nO COMMENT, Marcia Allass, cat g, Matthew, smotret_shchit_4_sezon_18_seriia, the_man, Matthew Bonner, KATHRYN MCKAY, D Ware, ian reynolds, Jeff Cooper, vicky, Bol-x, stacey moore, Edwige Novak, Tim Canterbury, Big Chris, chris cragg, lawrence, Melissa, FLINT, Ted McBean, Lucie, Bradley, jim, Matt, Duke of Nothing, Harinder Singh Chaggar, Saire, Carl, david holder, Dan, Peter Davis, katy barton, Yourmumlefttit, louise, jeeb, rudegirlz, Michelle James, James, abban, Charlotte, Darkman, emily, Simon Martin, Ian Graham, unkown, Jon Young, Lefty, bob templeman, christian koetz, Zara Hussain of Stile Road, Neil Smith, Jamie Gorst, Gina, Nazia, Damon Guy, WADMAG, robert miles, Phil, cli4d, jackie, gjdvjud, Lynn, Josh Hewer, shaveta, angela`, staci, Laura McCarthy, kaz, serena, Amy, sandra, DJ NITE STORM - FROM A GHETTO IN SLOUGH, jo hardern, Sam Tompson, kate f, alison, anon, mary, Becca H., soo, thekitschgoth, Amit Rai, portugeeza, A Singh, Darren Smith, caroline smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, Shelly, Real Slough Badman, Horsey, theorganist, liam, Sue, tiffany, andrew pettitt, Britwell manz, generic, jr, lalal, Carlylou, bilbo baggins, roy pryer, Michael, stephen crocker, MIKE, Yen Barrow, craig raymond, Nat, Anthony Mizen, Squirrel, keefy, Milly, Alan Turner, BLARNEY, linderella, D Foster, Ed Waddington, lisa, top cat, John, kani, jeff, Worker, terry reynolds, Steve, george
Last updated: 2010-06-14
More stuff about Slough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Slough Knowhere Board