Skateboarding Spots in Slough, Berkshire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Slough.
- Britwell pisspooor skatepark.
Manor Park pisspoor skatepark
Burnham miniramp pisspoor.
Salthill designed by Dave Gilbert (big up) you little grunger tossers who read this aren't gonna be good enought o rip dat shit so dont bother. Plus i like to bang up here so SHUUPYAMOU!
- fuk dat blud
- Lego Head Office and ALL of the brown brick buildings around it
- Lego Head Office and ALL of the brown brick buildings around it
- salt hills new street sk8 plaza and the lee coper place over the rd
- Me and my mates either chill out in Lascelles park (just off the highstreet) or we go to the highstreet. We sometimes go to Britwell Skatepark (Northborough) and even though most people say its a shit hole and a death pit - I have never lived in Northborough and dont really know anyone around there, and yet, I've walked through there at night on my own, and Im a 16 year old girl.
- Parks in Slough: Mersium Park in Cippenham Green which is Great, Westgate park is ill for Hangin' around, South Hill Park in Slough By th eSlough Council Office.
- The only skate park round here that I know of is behind the doctor's surgery, there's a halfpipe, grind rails and ramps, also there's a few grind rails in staunton park but c'mon? who's heard of a skating chav?!
- Actually this is in Burnham but it's worth a visit...
Free Mobile Skate Park at Burnhma Grammar School, Hogfair Lane (Burnham)
11am -1.30pm for 10 -13yrs and 1.30 - 4.00pm for 13 - 16's
- manor park
- Best done in Beacon Housing car park,so asleep they will never know....
- The SEL building bath road slough, DFS car park,
- The "piss bank" just outside queensmere shopping centre opposite superdrug.Great spot but beware,it was given it's name for a reason.
- A little place we call the underground its in Windsor and its near the bridge by bathroom tiles also opposite that is business that if u go round 2 there car park there is some pretty seet ledges and ramps
- 23/02/2003 Newish Skate Park in Manor Park. Not very easy to find and not very friendly (some of our Muslim friends think it's fun to launch fireworks at people!!)
Harvey Park in Langley aint bad in daytime hours but no light at all for nightime, unless someones set a house on fire.
- baylis park
- Im not too sure of any Skateboard Sports around Slough, Basically anywhere you want to until you get moved on I think. Best wait and see if you see anyone that looks like a "sk8r" dude or someone who is skateboarding and ask them. +
- Skate spots...erm lots of heroin needles at Salt hill park and Britwell...dunno if those pipes are ven there anymore.
- the little alley thing down the side of tesco's leading to the train station
its like, sloped, so u dont have to do too much pushing
- in Station Road park, there is a skateboard ramp, and also in windsor there is a skatboard park in Alexandra Gardens.
- Dunno. Avoid the high street if you insist on skateboarding (easily-irritated pedestrians with anger-management problems).
- There are three skateparks in slough, Kennedy park in britwell, Harvey park in Langley and Cippenham recreation ground in (you guessed it) cippenham.
- The only decent skateboard facility left is in Kingston and Richmond. Windsor is the nearest to Slough that is maintained and worth a visit.
The ramps in Salt Hill Park are in bits - check out what other visitors have to say about the thugs who hang out there.
- Salt Hill Park.
- Well Well Well, Its about time we've been waiting nearly year since The Hallowed Salt Hill mini ramp was cut up and sent the skate ramp grave yard!
but after a now long wait slough has Finally spent the budget on Britwells Kenndy Park And Langleys Harvey Park, FreeStyle once again offering the setup
its fair to say that the ramps and street area are a vast improvment on previouse "Council Investment" Anyway Kennedy Park has a 4 ft x 12 ft Steel Fixed Mini Ramp,7 6.5ft quarter pipe which runs on to a 2.5ft flyoff/funbox
with a SLIDE RAIL, SPINE and 2ft Flyoff/box and a 6 ft ROLL IN! this place is
worth a look, SKATE BOARDERS BEWARE***** Many BLADERS with seriouse lack of co-ordination Look out for Low flying CHILDREN!!!!!!AND SUICIDLE BMX KIDS!!!!!!!
much fun to be had...
Olaff_Windtunnle@yahoo.com "SKATE'S UP!"
- New Ramps in Slough...
There are two new ramps available in Slough this month. One situated in the North of the Borough at Kennedy Park. Access to the park is via Long Furlong Drive. The ramp is in the park opposite the Wentworth Avenue junction.
The second ramp is at the East end of the Borough in Harvey Park. Access to the park is via Tamar Way. The ramp is a short walk from the tower blocks.
- Freestyle ramps mini. Late night sessions not popular with local residents, so it's got to move. Large mellow bank, back of Queensmere Centre. Bank next to Church near the roundabout. Lots of handrails everywhere. Large mellow bank, back of Queensmere Centre. Bank next to Church near the roundabout. Lots of handrails everywhere.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: harumpf, carley, jill, deedee, Ross, Lucy, Jim Sherrard, Adam Scott, aftab hussain, marc, Rik Cunningham, butt, g, Adrian Fisher, randy, J, linda, peter hunt, Gaz, jenny slade, jon, littleswampduck, john cooper, Joe, zoe, Spidlington Spod, Mark Williams, Mitchell Moth, J O, Elliot Davies, phil thoroughgood, tikj, Syco, hal, Kerry H, Ian Duxbury, teuru, Natalie, murray, g poole, adam, Andrew, Navdeep "The Sloughboy" Daheley, chadwick, chadwick r, panita, lyn, Dave Chown, Paula, montemiceskatingclub, meusli full face, Freddie, Dave Horton, Gogs, Robbie Lazan, Stuii, bill, jonathan hodgson, tony campbell, SANTOSRTR, bucant, alanna, templar, Martin, Donna Lacey, Richard Hill, britwellgirl, no, Dan Quarterman, mapin, Scott Davies, mary & tom, star, Rebel Nathan, Kim Louise, Shezza, spy in the sky, Daz, Phil Merchant, Jamie, Paprika Crispy, Jamie Green, holly, Sharon Watkins, Jo, nO COMMENT, Marcia Allass, cat g, Matthew, smotret_shchit_4_sezon_18_seriia, the_man, Matthew Bonner, KATHRYN MCKAY, D Ware, ian reynolds, Jeff Cooper, vicky, Bol-x, stacey moore, Edwige Novak, Tim Canterbury, Big Chris, chris cragg, lawrence, Melissa, FLINT, Ted McBean, Lucie, Bradley, jim, Matt, Duke of Nothing, Harinder Singh Chaggar, Saire, Carl, david holder, Dan, Peter Davis, katy barton, Yourmumlefttit, louise, jeeb, rudegirlz, Michelle James, James, abban, Charlotte, Darkman, emily, Simon Martin, Ian Graham, unkown, Jon Young, Lefty, bob templeman, christian koetz, Zara Hussain of Stile Road, Neil Smith, Jamie Gorst, Gina, Nazia, Damon Guy, WADMAG, robert miles, Phil, cli4d, jackie, gjdvjud, Lynn, Josh Hewer, shaveta, angela`, staci, Laura McCarthy, kaz, serena, Amy, sandra, DJ NITE STORM - FROM A GHETTO IN SLOUGH, jo hardern, Sam Tompson, kate f, alison, anon, mary, Becca H., soo, thekitschgoth, Amit Rai, portugeeza, A Singh, Darren Smith, caroline smith, firstname.lastname@example.org, Shelly, Real Slough Badman, Horsey, theorganist, liam, Sue, tiffany, andrew pettitt, Britwell manz, generic, jr, lalal, Carlylou, bilbo baggins, roy pryer, Michael, stephen crocker, MIKE, Yen Barrow, craig raymond, Nat, Anthony Mizen, Squirrel, keefy, Milly, Alan Turner, BLARNEY, linderella, D Foster, Ed Waddington, lisa, top cat, John, kani, jeff, Worker, terry reynolds, Steve, george
Last updated: 2010-06-14
More stuff about Slough
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Slough Knowhere Board