Hookup Spots in Surbiton, Surrey*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Surbiton.
- Any where that is not outside the YMCA, which is the only violent/unpleasent place in surbiton, anyone know who all those loosers are?
- There is a current trend of hanging out at Surby Station and sledgeing down the stone stairs in two bread crates tied together. In exchange for a can of beer you can have a go too. Just be sure to avoid the telephone boxes at the bottom.
- seems to be outside mc donalds or outside dst offices by the station.
- If its a no-no for the pubs, to young to old there are plenty of places to eat and drink when i was 16 with my friends on a saturday night we'd go to eat at macdonals buy a few beers and get rat a***d in the balaclava rek ( the big park near kfc)
- I used to go to the Spencer Bryant School of Dancing between 1964 and 1968. I acquired Bronze and Silver medals in Ballroom. I used to attend with my sister June, who is now in the Isle of Wight. I married a Trevor Spinks, but I divorced him in 1975. Did anyone go there around the same time?
- Its got to be in and around KFC on any given night. All the rude boys and techno heads use it as a fighting location, before using Victoria Avenue as a drag strip. The later is potentially detrimental to my cats life.
- Everybody seems to hang around at seething wells halls of residence outside my window.
Somebody should point out to these d**kheads that they have their own rooms now
so there really isn't any need to hang around outside like they did when they lived
with there parents. The days of getting impressed by loud stereo's were back
in the 80's, innit !!!
- Normally around surbiton station, they tend to meet there to go to interesting places!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Coops, Nick Pelling, j, ian, Jim, Daisy, Chris, Juice, Stu, tommy hopper, Steve Thompson, s, richardb, Krip, H, generic, helen cain, alex, oskar, whatagain, t cook, Paul Lee, Caro, Jo Bartley, slim jim, Tom, Nicholas Barr, Teresa Campbell, Andy Freeman, DAVE POWELL, Sassy, wtf, sarah, Terry Moxley, lu, Brenda Langley
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Surbiton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Surbiton Knowhere Board