Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands*
The more interesting clothing stores
You can tell us more about Sutton Coldfield.
Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Can't think of any wildly exciting clothes shops in Sutton - just the usual High Street chains - Beatties is good if you have money to spend and are an older person!
- oxfam rules
- bank is sik n sos envy ! dey rock dude !
- One World is great in a sale. Hot young surferyskatery type guy works there too, and bikinis on great display. Skateboards sold upstairs too, and great accessories.
- Don't bother: Birmingham/Solihull all the way
- Completely hopeless as far as expensive clothes go, but Beatties is your best bet for FCUK, Oasis and Coast. Little Hampton ladieswear and menswear also do up-market clothes at reasonable prices!! Forget places such as ID and various other cheapy shitty shops!!
- One world on way up to the cinema
- There's a lovely Cancer Research shop next to the butchers in Mere Green..oh and Morgan and Thorne is the ideal place to get your dad a nice suede-patched cardigan.
- They're pretty much all chainstores, but as Sutton is quite an affluent little place, the second hand shops do have some groovy stuff
- one world at the top of sutton next to blockbusters is the new skate and clothes shop
- Dragged around Beatties as my parents were Snobs and wouldn't be seen shopping any where else.
- hahahahaha AS IF! as an ex-employee of dorothy perkins (u kno that shop rules!) that got closed down...WE'RE TURNING INTO WALSALL!
- Urban Thredz is where Avalanche used to be and has stuff like Bench, Spiral and Animal
- Anyone remeber 'Streetfighter' at Maney, when 80's soccer casuals were all the rage? You had to ring a flippin' doorbell to get inot the shop to buy the latest garish Lacoste v-neck & Farah trousers!!!
- a lot of them River Island,bhs,madhouse,m&s,department store alsorts for women.to many sports shops JDB,allsports,footlocker,and others
- Topshop,H&M,Cuba.Monsoon expected soon
- If you love Designer clothes but can't quite afford them, go to the 'Changing Room' in Mere Green, excellent designer clothes at very reasonable prices.
- A very large shopping centre includes Marks and Spencer, many clothes and shoe shops, and all the usual high street names.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: John Chance, N Clayton, glad to be somewhere else, georgia mckeever, andrew, Jon. Yates, fuzz townshend, Andy Robinson, anne whitaker, Keeley Graham, Martin Turner, Jenny Hunt, games-geek, spacey, df, Jim, Brian Supper, Redsexy (seriously, everyone around the area only knows me a, Ashley, Simon Holden, DCJ, CPMEEHAN, Andrew Whittle, Fi, monolog, dave dineley, Jeff Childs, Charlotte, Robin Baker, rory phillips, karen anthony, Catherine Murphy, andrew weston, vicky davis, Una Croxford, Richard Mitton, Brian, kerry davies, ST, Nathan Bennett, J. A. O. Forster-Dowden, Esq., jeffscarf, daveyJ, richard, Emma Lewis, alison stirling, Nick, Emma Paul, nigel conde, Joshua Smith, kerry.gibbon, Richard Simkins, B.M.Sutton, MARK BURGESS, Louise Johnson, Anthony Cole, Danny Bone, Philippa, pat allen, Wayne Jones, Steve Lightfoot, bill, Mick Gregory, Robin Guest, bill lewis, beth, lizzie, dan, Duce, keith ward, Claire Rushe, AA SYSTEMS, Stacey Emiliou, Nicky Tony, claire burke, Pieter Dyson, andrew newman, matt, CaptainSENer, Jim Cadman, Jonathan, jeff scarf, Mandy Willson, Andy Lutwyche, John Leftlung, generic, little mo, Matt hardeman, Z. Beeblebrox, adny, Nathan Davies, Denise Taylor, Charlotte Boardman, pete, B & G, mark willis, Steve Lutwyche, Jon Robson, Gavin Clement, skater1, Gavin Smith, Rebecca Gale, Karena Keeley, charlie, christine levasseur, L Haycock, Paul, Paul & Rob, joe homer, Blusey Chris, tom moore, Annabel Gregory, Kirsten, Moi, bill major, Rob Skedgell, Richard Teale, pinky, Mat Thewlis, Chris Wood, John, Adam Roche, Andy, Emma Jenkins, Julian Worrall, Josie
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Sutton Coldfield
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sutton Coldfield Knowhere Board