Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Sutton Coldfield.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- There is a new great shop called 'Notations' in the Sutton Inshops market. Their stuff is very cheap and they have a very large selection of instruments and accessories. Very helpfull staff and you can always find what you are looking for.
- colbekas new oscot
- colbekas new oscot
- Colbecks is great by the new PC World on Chester Road. Loads of Pianos Guitars Instruments and Music Books. Fantastic Guys.
Andy Bole has gone now from Jockey Road.
- AA SYSTEMS Uttoxeter (01889 569296 or 07940827654) Ask For Ade. For all your Pro-Audio speakers, Amps, Mic's, Mixers, Stands etc. UK Dealers for AKG Soundcraft EAW Mackie BSS Logic Crown Shure JBL Proel DBX Samson Lexicon FBT JTS Alto Washburn Hartke Tapco EV Yamaha Brooke Ashly Rubber Box and many more.
- Bole Music on Jockey rd is a very good place to go, very knowledgeable people there and helpfull, great repair service, nothing to much for them.
- Bole Music- a great shop, loads of knowledge and nice people....very helpfull
- Bole Music, guitar and mandolin specialist, they also run the Birmingham Guitar Academy where you can get top class tuition on guitar, mandolin, banjo etc. Run by Andy bole a pro musician who's played with a lot of big names in the music industry...top class place.
- colbecks, new oscott
- Bole Music on Jockey rd - very good service can be had here, the guy who runs the shop is very helpfull
- colbecks ! dats were i gt ma sax
- Bole Music, Boldmere
- Bole music, excellent for all sorts of stuff.
Colebecks in New Oscott sells music, pianos drum kits guitars etc
- There's a good place along the Jocky Road about half way down that sells guitars- can't remember what it's called but the man who owns it is very helpful.
- gotta go in to lichfield. 1 on the way up to the cathedral. well good.
- Absolutely nowt for drummers, (except stix, tja !), got to go into Brum as ever!...
- Please note that 'John Glover' music shop no longer exists.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: John Chance, N Clayton, glad to be somewhere else, georgia mckeever, andrew, Jon. Yates, fuzz townshend, Andy Robinson, anne whitaker, Keeley Graham, Martin Turner, Jenny Hunt, games-geek, spacey, df, Jim, Brian Supper, Redsexy (seriously, everyone around the area only knows me a, Ashley, Simon Holden, DCJ, CPMEEHAN, Andrew Whittle, Fi, monolog, dave dineley, Jeff Childs, Charlotte, Robin Baker, rory phillips, karen anthony, Catherine Murphy, andrew weston, vicky davis, Una Croxford, Richard Mitton, Brian, kerry davies, ST, Nathan Bennett, J. A. O. Forster-Dowden, Esq., jeffscarf, daveyJ, richard, Emma Lewis, alison stirling, Nick, Emma Paul, nigel conde, Joshua Smith, kerry.gibbon, Richard Simkins, B.M.Sutton, MARK BURGESS, Louise Johnson, Anthony Cole, Danny Bone, Philippa, pat allen, Wayne Jones, Steve Lightfoot, bill, Mick Gregory, Robin Guest, bill lewis, beth, lizzie, dan, Duce, keith ward, Claire Rushe, AA SYSTEMS, Stacey Emiliou, Nicky Tony, claire burke, Pieter Dyson, andrew newman, matt, CaptainSENer, Jim Cadman, Jonathan, jeff scarf, Mandy Willson, Andy Lutwyche, John Leftlung, generic, little mo, Matt hardeman, Z. Beeblebrox, adny, Nathan Davies, Denise Taylor, Charlotte Boardman, pete, B & G, mark willis, Steve Lutwyche, Jon Robson, Gavin Clement, skater1, Gavin Smith, Rebecca Gale, Karena Keeley, charlie, christine levasseur, L Haycock, Paul, Paul & Rob, joe homer, Blusey Chris, tom moore, Annabel Gregory, Kirsten, Moi, bill major, Rob Skedgell, Richard Teale, pinky, Mat Thewlis, Chris Wood, John, Adam Roche, Andy, Emma Jenkins, Julian Worrall, Josie
Last updated: 2011-06-18
More stuff about Sutton Coldfield
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Sutton Coldfield Knowhere Board