Demolish It Now Building in Taunton, Somerset*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Taunton.
Demolish It Now Building
- The Market House and Dellers Wharf, preferabley with everybody inside.
- MARKET HOUSE!!! CHAV-LAND!
- mecca bingo or whatever bingo it is, nextto the bus stn..!
- Ian Botham Stand, no more free cricket, although if you talk to the nice old boy in white next to the gate at the Brewhouse, maybe during latter stages of a game, he'll see ya right.
- Kings College - preferably with all the convict jacket wearing gimps in it...
- QUEENS - I agree, blow the little sh.thole to hell, thank god i escaped to Huish...
- £- stretchers should die reasons: obvious
- Jelallabad Baracks should be knocked down. It is an offense to one's eye and I feel sorry for the nice people living at St. Georges Square to have to bear the sight of that rotten pile of stones.
- Somerset county training collage Victoria street
- Job Center, those new flats where the Classic used to be on Station Road, Bus Station building. The new Tesco is hideous too.
- The Castle school should definatly go. it's old ugly looking and is basically one big heap of shit.
- DHSS building
- I think the person who wrote demolish surrey etc. has a serious problem and should look at whats wrong with his/her own town before critisising completely different areas which have nothing bad about them!
- Most of the town, so the council wouldn't be so hung up about bringing this town into the 19th century as it's still in the 18th.
- The swimming pool off station road, the walls, floor and ceiling are "decorated" with spray concrete for f###'s sake!
- Taunton School. Borders have cutlery inserted in there rectums
- Taunton School
- the wimpy get it out!!!
- Taunton Deane Borough Council, for putting the War Memorial in the middle of a roundabout. You need binoculars to read the names.
- Careers Center. Talk about useless
- St Margarets, the old leper hospital in Hamilton Road. Since two fires some time ago, it's been a total eyesore. It never gets repaired because no insurance company will touch it! Listed building? It ought to be on a list of prime sites for demolition!
Its an eye-saw
(freedom of speach)
- London, Essex, Kent, Sussex, Surrey, Yorkshire, Lancashire, etc
- Not technically a building but the silk mills railway crossing!!!
- SCAT, college is ugly as fuck with some muck graphitti on the front.
- Bishop Fox's school which was recently built to the residents complete horror, ugly, man, ugly.
- The Job Centre and the multi storey car park are such eye sores !!!
- QUEEN'S COLLEGE!
- The multi-storey car park is a blot in Taunton centre.
- SCAT's Collinson Centre. It's made up of temporary buildings made
of cardboard which are all falling apart.
- Town hall, the police station, Kings College.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael Ewing, arachni_name), simon, Penfold =8-), Sarah Jenkins, Pip Davey, Gail Richardson-Reid, Paul Davis, Roger Ian Helmsley, Dave Qipps, heidi, Chris, Rosebayrosie, Robin, Dan, Lusy, ........me, Nikki, Steve Asbury, Jethrotull, Chris Briggs, Bert Stanley, Dan Harris, misterio, John Russell-Turner, Leandra, Liam Crossly-Baxter III, alyson, Paul Ensor, elfish, Dan Jones, Julia Morton, Dave, becci, Sam Allen, Lilj, Dick Advacart, Koops, arachni_name, The Informer, Laura, steve, Martin Shelton, Cam, Paul, Chaz, Neil, Andy Blake, Liz, steven, amie, nathan, Graham, Amy, Robert, Neil White, Crystal, Mart, vic and bec, Mike Davis, Harry, Britney, martin driver, Tony, John Cowley, dean close, Martin, daver, Terry Cotton, Katrina Clarke, Jules Bushell, Jaine, clarissa, Martin Wright, Sarah Taylor, kay, Ellie, Johnny Davis, matt, Mike, Josh J, The Spiv, Tim Driver, Bobby C., troy, vic, woodles, fi, M Ewing, generic, Jimbo, Mike Bailey, dachel collections, Philip Kirkpatrick, Shona, seanyg, dustyn, colin.b, arachni_name"'`--, Clarie Keer, Bonjy McFeller, Ian Hutterifge, Inbred I, john green, andy, Rachel, mike ball, Kate, Robert Norris, ben, Simeon, Nickalos, Jason, dominic, shamrock, walpole, Harry JP, pinky, Harry Prideaux, M Gibson, Robert Varnam, Bill Bennett, Ad, karl, Pip Youngman
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Taunton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Taunton Knowhere Board