Live Music Venues in Taunton, Somerset*
Live sounds in a garage, pub, park or stadium
You can tell us more about Taunton.
Live Music Venues
- our best venue is a bingo hall :p
- The Perfect 5th.
- If you're a fan of hepatitus - try Rockers!
- somone plese buy rockers and make it good i dont have any money unfortunatly, it doesnt have any insurance or a bar lisence
someone hellp us
- mamba has closed now :-( thou aura (well..ether....sloanes...woteva u know it as....) has taken over the musicky thing (mainly on thursdays) with bands every month or so, and indie night, etc...still not the same thou, unfort....
- The Mecca Bingo Hall (It's Collossul!!)
- Rockers Live
- Tauntons biggest venue is a bingo hall!!
- Rockers Live, Rock!
- chambers, cafe mamba. bad bands, but then again who wants to play in taunton.
- If you what the best in Band music then look no further, Taunton Concert Band is the cream of the west country when it comes to Symphonic Wind Music. TCB are friendly and always have agood time on Friday nights (Band Rehearsal Night).
So what are you waiting for, come to the ABC School Cranmer Road and join the best band in the west.
- mechanics is the big venue in burnley.watch 4 local band Apocalypse Cow gigs.There amazing!!!!
- Cafe Mamba rocks big time, even if the girl's loos are a bit shitty. Check out Sounds of the Underground or Revolver for a good nite out.
- What music venues?
- Taunton has a number of pubs that do live music of varying quality but that's about it. It's crying out for a decent venue.
- Virgin Megastores
The Gallows (the march to the death music is pretty good)
The Taunton Bumpkin Fair is THE ONLY place for rockin' bango hip-trip and rock
- Not enough, the Black horse does a good job, but all the large concert venues have closed years ago.
- Well, everywhere plays music
- chambers is where all the up and coming bands play - and u occasionally
find some quite famous ones
- Folk night,every other Weds at the Westgate Inn
- chambers on Friday night hip hop hurray as well as r&b and funky shit. tottally top place to meet stupid good hearted people, as well as local hip djs and rap outfits.
- I've heard a place called Chambers is good for this but your not allowed in until you're 18, apparently.
- Taunton rock'n'roll club - getting better all the time - nice place, hardly any Dave Bloody Edmunds, even a bit of real swing. A few lampshades, a few hicks (but we can live with them); best of all, no ceroc types clogging up the dance floor.
- You are better off travelling to Exeter or Cardiff or Bristol to catch the bigger names.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael Ewing, arachni_name), simon, Penfold =8-), Sarah Jenkins, Pip Davey, Gail Richardson-Reid, Paul Davis, Roger Ian Helmsley, Dave Qipps, heidi, Chris, Rosebayrosie, Robin, Dan, Lusy, ........me, Nikki, Steve Asbury, Jethrotull, Chris Briggs, Bert Stanley, Dan Harris, misterio, John Russell-Turner, Leandra, Liam Crossly-Baxter III, alyson, Paul Ensor, elfish, Dan Jones, Julia Morton, Dave, becci, Sam Allen, Lilj, Dick Advacart, Koops, arachni_name, The Informer, Laura, steve, Martin Shelton, Cam, Paul, Chaz, Neil, Andy Blake, Liz, steven, amie, nathan, Graham, Amy, Robert, Neil White, Crystal, Mart, vic and bec, Mike Davis, Harry, Britney, martin driver, Tony, John Cowley, dean close, Martin, daver, Terry Cotton, Katrina Clarke, Jules Bushell, Jaine, clarissa, Martin Wright, Sarah Taylor, kay, Ellie, Johnny Davis, matt, Mike, Josh J, The Spiv, Tim Driver, Bobby C., troy, vic, woodles, fi, M Ewing, generic, Jimbo, Mike Bailey, dachel collections, Philip Kirkpatrick, Shona, seanyg, dustyn, colin.b, arachni_name"'`--, Clarie Keer, Bonjy McFeller, Ian Hutterifge, Inbred I, john green, andy, Rachel, mike ball, Kate, Robert Norris, ben, Simeon, Nickalos, Jason, dominic, shamrock, walpole, Harry JP, pinky, Harry Prideaux, M Gibson, Robert Varnam, Bill Bennett, Ad, karl, Pip Youngman
Last updated: 2009-09-09
More stuff about Taunton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Taunton Knowhere Board