Skateboard Shops in Taunton, Somerset*
Where to buy skateboard decks, trucks, wheels, bearings, grip tape, curb wax, tees, caps, set ups, bolts, kingpins etc
You can tell us more about Taunton.
- ape skates or playground
- Just want to add that ape skates is much more friendly than the playground.
- Ape skates is the main S.O.S Shop in Taunton. Good selection of hardware, he will do special orders on clothes and shoes from most companies. The owner is a skater so knows what he's chatting about, best skate shop in the area.
- fanatix has been closed for a couple of years
- WAVE GAMES, the small shop next to RAW has decks, whells, trucks and cool new rasa libre t-shirts and loads more
- the playground over the road from safeways shut on sunday
- There ain't too many sk8 shops around, Fanatix is OK but too much surf and Snowb stuff
- The Playground, just over the bridge from debenhams, is quite good.It sells skateboards, clothes, shoes etc. Also sells bmx stuff.
- east village (near bandstand)
- "its a shame people dont know wot there talking about on this site. Fanatix has been running for four years in taunton is not limited in stock and also set up star in wellington one year before it moved to taunton. Please research you info before you spread you word!. "...Oh dear...you got it wrong...Starr (not star!!) was NOT set up by Fanatix it was an independent venture by Adam Palmer who merely once worked at Fanatix and Starr is sadly missed.
- its a shame people dont know wot there talking about on this site.
Fanatix has been running for four years in taunton is not limited in stock and also set up star in wellington one year before it moved to taunton. Please research you info before you spread you word!.
- There used to be Starr but it closed down and is now a replacement window centre(one of many) but I don't know whether anyone mastered the art of pulling a 360 on a sheet of double glazing.
- Fanatix - by the park
- Best shop to grace Taunton with its presence for a generation. Starr is a friendly sit down and watch a video kind of a place and a good place to meet skaters, usually a bit timid but will talk with stimulus from yourself. The shop is on station road.
- starr skate shop
- starr skate shop is situated in station road.Itis owned by adam a surfer/skater who knows the score.He knows how to give his set-up shit so he won't give you shit as a set-up.
- Fanatix. A bit limited.
- Fanatix's has recently opened - top end of the High Street opposite Vivary Park gates. It's also got suitable 'skater-type' clothing (from a non-skater) and also troller blades. Open 10-5 MOn-Sat (apologies if wrong).
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Michael Ewing, arachni_name), simon, Penfold =8-), Sarah Jenkins, Pip Davey, Gail Richardson-Reid, Paul Davis, Roger Ian Helmsley, Dave Qipps, heidi, Chris, Rosebayrosie, Robin, Dan, Lusy, ........me, Nikki, Steve Asbury, Jethrotull, Chris Briggs, Bert Stanley, Dan Harris, misterio, John Russell-Turner, Leandra, Liam Crossly-Baxter III, alyson, Paul Ensor, elfish, Dan Jones, Julia Morton, Dave, becci, Sam Allen, Lilj, Dick Advacart, Koops, arachni_name, The Informer, Laura, steve, Martin Shelton, Cam, Paul, Chaz, Neil, Andy Blake, Liz, steven, amie, nathan, Graham, Amy, Robert, Neil White, Crystal, Mart, vic and bec, Mike Davis, Harry, Britney, martin driver, Tony, John Cowley, dean close, Martin, daver, Terry Cotton, Katrina Clarke, Jules Bushell, Jaine, clarissa, Martin Wright, Sarah Taylor, kay, Ellie, Johnny Davis, matt, Mike, Josh J, The Spiv, Tim Driver, Bobby C., troy, vic, woodles, fi, M Ewing, generic, Jimbo, Mike Bailey, dachel collections, Philip Kirkpatrick, Shona, seanyg, dustyn, colin.b, arachni_name"'`--, Clarie Keer, Bonjy McFeller, Ian Hutterifge, Inbred I, john green, andy, Rachel, mike ball, Kate, Robert Norris, ben, Simeon, Nickalos, Jason, dominic, shamrock, walpole, Harry JP, pinky, Harry Prideaux, M Gibson, Robert Varnam, Bill Bennett, Ad, karl, Pip Youngman
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Taunton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Taunton Knowhere Board