Cafes and Coffee Shops in Thatcham, Berkshire*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Thatcham.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Quite a few, not tried or tested in the high street.
- The Forge Coffee Shop, smoke free. Alfies, the greasy spoon coffee shop.
- Loads a cafes in Thatcham!
- naaaah except for a couple of all day breakfast smoke pits and a middle class coffee shop, that is. Little Chef is now a Chinese Takeaway.
- the hidden cafe is now part of the takeaway capital. their is a new one which is okay at a push
- The cafe closed last year, but is reopened now. The other Indian restuarant is called Kailasa, and the other chinese are called The Mandarin Court and the Jade Cottage. The Kebab van is still there, and the chinese van (groan). There is also a coffee shop called "Fat Pig".
- There is actually a cafe. It's been cunningly hidden behind a whole food shop, but the persistent will find it.
- Little Chef on East approach on A4
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lee Reynolds, stephen walker, Mandy, Nick Young, hannahh, David King, baby1, Andy Smith, rick, Jenna C, peter j green, Sue, HAYDN, ged, al, greg, Jim Cornwell, generic, Annette, kevin o'sullivan, Mark Brookes, stevie, Chad, monkey, Ant, Gemma, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Thatcham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thatcham Knowhere Board