Favourite Building in Thatcham, Berkshire*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Thatcham.
- The little Antique place on the A4 where it splits up to Dunston Park.
- The old barn on the A4 that is now falling apart. Signs of times before Thatcham became a commuter town and was a quiet agricultural village. Also the Church.
- It has to be............St Marys Church. A young journalist asked "Exactly how old is the church, Vicar?" "Actually" said the vicar, "It's Norman." "AH" says young journalist, "So, how old is the church then Norman?"
- none that really stand out. they are all mostly the same...bland and boring
- Gotta be the referbished loos!
- The Libary. Great selection of romance novels, and 3 year old computer manuals.
- The old Bluecoats School, now an antiques shop is, I think, eleventh century. I see it as a link to happier times before Thatcham was built.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lee Reynolds, stephen walker, Mandy, Nick Young, hannahh, David King, baby1, Andy Smith, rick, Jenna C, peter j green, Sue, HAYDN, ged, al, greg, Jim Cornwell, generic, Annette, kevin o'sullivan, Mark Brookes, stevie, Chad, monkey, Ant, Gemma, Steve
Last updated: 2008-03-19
More stuff about Thatcham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thatcham Knowhere Board