Buskers, Street Entertainers in Thatcham, Berkshire*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Thatcham.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- Don't know of any.
- In Thatcham?????
- Lots of Fat people (should be called Fatcham), wronguns and people with straw hats. Reminds me of Roysten Vasey.
- Pissed up pete who i believe consumes a good pint and a half of vodka when he finishes work can often be seen staggering around in a drunken stupour unable to speak!
Dave makes a cracking kebab in his van!
- Most interesting thing happened at the Thatcham Carnival a couple of years ago. The tight rope walker fell 80 foot and was badly injured. It got so much publicity that the committee booked him again the following year! The Carnival was packed with sadistic Thatcham Residents!
- Thers a bloke who shouts at things
- Not counting the crowd of freezing morons on the Broadway? Not really. I think there's a byelaw against entertaining people in Thatcham, in case they leave, hungry for more.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lee Reynolds, stephen walker, Mandy, Nick Young, hannahh, David King, baby1, Andy Smith, rick, Jenna C, peter j green, Sue, HAYDN, ged, al, greg, Jim Cornwell, generic, Annette, kevin o'sullivan, Mark Brookes, stevie, Chad, monkey, Ant, Gemma, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Thatcham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thatcham Knowhere Board