Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Thatcham, Berkshire*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Thatcham.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Sticks and Strings is really good. The owner plays and knows what he's talking about.
- "Sticks & Strings" in the Kingsland Centre near Waitrose.
- Sticks & Strings in Kingsland Centre is good and Rick & others v. helpful.
- you have not up dated sticks and strings for some time??
they had a change of managment some 4 years ago
they now stock first division have a great service departmant even there own brand of high end guitars(voodoo guitars)which can be built to your spec!!
all in all a great music shop with people comeing for miles around.
- Sticks and Strings...tend to sell 2nd division instruments, no Fender Stratocasters here but plenty of Tanglewoods...
- Sticks and strings in the Kingsland centre. If you walk past at around 8 at night you might be lucky enough to see a struggling band practicing (you might be even luckier and there wont be!)
- the shop nr waitrose has lotsa musical instuments!!!
- Sticks and Strings is well worth a visit. The guys there are friendly and helpful, and will order stuff in if they haven't got it.
- The music shop is still in Thatcham!
- Sticks and Strings, A great little shop run by the forgotten members of Spinal Tap
- We have one, but it doesn't seem to get much custom. See above for Thatcham's status as a centre for musical arts.
- Sticks and Strings in the Kingsland Centre - friendly staff who are only too willing to help.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lee Reynolds, stephen walker, Mandy, Nick Young, hannahh, David King, baby1, Andy Smith, rick, Jenna C, peter j green, Sue, HAYDN, ged, al, greg, Jim Cornwell, generic, Annette, kevin o'sullivan, Mark Brookes, stevie, Chad, monkey, Ant, Gemma, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Thatcham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thatcham Knowhere Board