The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Thatcham, Berkshire*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Thatcham.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- my great uncle had a brush factory near thatham
- The Mandarin Court is a nice litte Chinese restaurant where the staff know how to look after their customers.
- In all the years I have lived here I have found the genuine locals to be reserved, opinionated back stabbers. The incomers have to fit in or be ostracised.......
- I think that it is very unfair to say that the public toilets and chippies - as you may call them, some up thatcham. Thatcham is a friendly, welcoming little town with splendid people and a community atmosphere, I think that this sums up thatcham a little better, this coming from some one who has lived here all her life!
- Lively religious community. Rockmass events at local Parish Church and Alpha courses run regularly.
- I once thought that Thatcham coulkd be improved a hundredfold by being demolished and buried under sixty feet of concrete. Recently I changed my mind: I now think it ought to be nearer two hundred feet, preferably with a lot of the populace still in residence.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Lee Reynolds, stephen walker, Mandy, Nick Young, hannahh, David King, baby1, Andy Smith, rick, Jenna C, peter j green, Sue, HAYDN, ged, al, greg, Jim Cornwell, generic, Annette, kevin o'sullivan, Mark Brookes, stevie, Chad, monkey, Ant, Gemma, Steve
Last updated: 2008-03-19
More stuff about Thatcham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thatcham Knowhere Board