Cafes and Coffee Shops in Thurso, Caithness*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Thurso.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- you only get koffie shops in the netherlands holland dutch
- cardosi's cafe is goood. nice food and decent price. and you can sit and watch the wee neds on their bench and the college apprents cruising round and round perving on them.
- tempest is the best but theres also cardossis cafe near jimbews the bookshop cafe above jimbews
- too be honest with you the coffee shop in somerfield is great
- no good coffee shops
- Real good value brillant meat&onion pies must have got gussy recipe
- The Central-Good food,reasonable prices served by Yvonne,who been there
since Jesus passed through the town.
Johnstones bakery and cafe.Famed for their pies,but it's surprising any
are sold when you see the size of Mr Johnstone,(and his family are not
waif like either). No smoking in cafe,so dont know what food or service
is like.Very clean though, for what I saw of it.
Le Bistro. Compact and bijou.Food and service okay
- umm, not many. pretty much all of them are crap!!
- Any are OK....but avoid bad greasy rotten food Sandra's Snack bar...over priced and dirty...and we will not go down that road..Robins are not too bad ..had a lot better...just avoid his chips.
- Le Bistro is excellent for a relaxing cup of coffee or tea and some home made cakes, after an exhausting trip round Thurso's miniscule shopping precinct.
- Central Cafe: get a coffee, a window seat and watch "the bench" - a rare treat. You can also see all the cars going "round the block".
- Le Bistro for afternoon coffee with a fruit scone and cream!
- Dont be silly, get to the pub!!
- Sandra's Snack bar and Take Away - Cheap Good Food - Good Selection From Around The World - Place Is Run By A Guy that Looks Like SUPER MARIO. Family Run Business
Good Strong Coffee
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: MOUNTAIN LION, david thurso, Gary Caldwell, nadine mackay, G Burns, terri watt, thurso, Ivor Bigyone, Vic, Master D.F Shearer, Kyle, highlander, Scptt Harland, Macca, Dorcas Sinclair, Paul Mowat, Dick Walton, Devon, richie, Claire Farquhar, georgie whippet, wullie c, LALA, bally rutherford, Maggie Moran, Horseman, daveycor, A Sports Fan, Jill MacRae, ROBBIE FRASER, Ella Fyvie, Robert Lockwood, Steve Slater, Sam Hill, Sam MacAulay, Dave, Steph, Dj-Gregor, Aaron, m.mackay, Angus, Phat Phil, Karn Burgoyne, dominic pain, Lisa Chan, darren macloud, lildevlh, George Julian, Poetic Stanziel, John Firth, bill, david, dezz, gavin henderson, Paul Cannop, William McGillivray, GlittersLinks, G Campbell, oscar, Slash, Paddy, hayley, max, young mann, Henry, Thurso Dude, David Whitelaw, Joe Bloggs, Nigel Kendrick, lynsay, patrick, R fabritzio, joe c, Luke, star, richard crossley, debbie.d, fred davis, Jamie Reid, Gary McVey, Shuggy Macnab, A. N. Onymouse, generic, bonkgib, b.adger, Gary, Nic, richard sutherland, young wal, Ian, Roman abramovich, Kevin McCoy, james horne, David Mclean, Tain resident, Freddie Hughes, R.ANGUS, Corrina, phatphil, Franky Sutherland, unknown, woteva, Derek Chadwick, fn, Mole, ashleigh, stuart, stoney, Alison, eddie, Adam Shone, Stuart tod, Jeck, mystery man, paul, Kevin Mc, Nam
Last updated: 2010-07-06
More stuff about Thurso
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thurso Knowhere Board