Demolish It Now Building in Thurso, Caithness*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Thurso.
Demolish It Now Building
- Newmarket bar
- police station
- the whole town.
- sarah wilkie house for a start and if anyone is kind enough to do at for us then will u please do william deighans house aswell with barbara in it
- that big building beside ford garage outlet.
- Holburn hell hole! Fuck sake, that place is a dump....petty good mp3 player tho!
- Kimberly whitelaws house
- POLICE STATION!!!!!!!!!!!1
- WHERE DO I START?IT'S SUCH A SHAME THE MULTITANK ASCANIA DIDN'T DRIFT INTO THURSO BAY!
- Bt/Manpower entire site ( inculding management if possible)
- St Johns Square the place they used to call the brothell
- Thurso's Auction Mart
- MORE STORE!!!!!!!! AAAAAHHHHAAAAAGHHHH
- Most of the town buidings were thrown up in the Dounreay boom years
but basically, the whole town needs demolishing.
- the school, it's tacky. Wick's way better!!!!!! nee haha x
- The high school cos it is a dump and need repairing
- Thurso Highschools Extension Building.
- The "Brothel" beside Ferriers Newsagent
- uhh, all of em!
- Anything in Wick
- The NewMarket bar (with the owner inside it)
- the whole music shop/ whatsits complex thing. it has a mural on the wall for goodness sake.
- The nightclub in Thurso, Top Joes, Central Hotel, Sandra's Snack Bar.
(Leave the owners inside the place while it is getting demolished)
- The new Weigh Inn is the most hideous building in Scotland. It is built from orange and brown lego, and ruins one of the most beautiful views in Thurso. Not only is it not in keeping with local "design", but it looks like a reject from a nursery school drawing competition. The main question which should be on everyones' mind is why it ever got planning permission! Do us a favour and stick some semtex under it.
- Thurso Co-op
- rian (he's a boy with a girls spelling for his name) mcgregors house. Preferably with him in it at the time.
- Park Hotel - give it a few years and it'll demolish itself
- Tollemache House - well, just that horrendous mural. Was someone actually paid for that pish? Dowpy Dan on acid could have done a better job. Someone said it was a listed building - what list? The list of buildings with crap psychedelic doodles on the side?
- TOP JOES
- The co-op as it is crap.
- The house in Princes Street with the scaffolding holding it up.
- Many of the local buildings were the responsibility of a local architects firm called Sinclair MacDonald, who have been going now for over 100 years. The stuff they did in the60's is dotted about everywhere, and would be offensive to most local people if they actually bothered to look above eye level.Pull it all down. Hideous carbuncles.
- The old brewery behind the Co-Op supermarket.
- Thurso Castle without a doubt(deja-vu??)
- The College
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: MOUNTAIN LION, david thurso, Gary Caldwell, nadine mackay, G Burns, terri watt, thurso, Ivor Bigyone, Vic, Master D.F Shearer, Kyle, highlander, Scptt Harland, Macca, Dorcas Sinclair, Paul Mowat, Dick Walton, Devon, richie, Claire Farquhar, georgie whippet, wullie c, LALA, bally rutherford, Maggie Moran, Horseman, daveycor, A Sports Fan, Jill MacRae, ROBBIE FRASER, Ella Fyvie, Robert Lockwood, Steve Slater, Sam Hill, Sam MacAulay, Dave, Steph, Dj-Gregor, Aaron, m.mackay, Angus, Phat Phil, Karn Burgoyne, dominic pain, Lisa Chan, darren macloud, lildevlh, George Julian, Poetic Stanziel, John Firth, bill, david, dezz, gavin henderson, Paul Cannop, William McGillivray, GlittersLinks, G Campbell, oscar, Slash, Paddy, hayley, max, young mann, Henry, Thurso Dude, David Whitelaw, Joe Bloggs, Nigel Kendrick, lynsay, patrick, R fabritzio, joe c, Luke, star, richard crossley, debbie.d, fred davis, Jamie Reid, Gary McVey, Shuggy Macnab, A. N. Onymouse, generic, bonkgib, b.adger, Gary, Nic, richard sutherland, young wal, Ian, Roman abramovich, Kevin McCoy, james horne, David Mclean, Tain resident, Freddie Hughes, R.ANGUS, Corrina, phatphil, Franky Sutherland, unknown, woteva, Derek Chadwick, fn, Mole, ashleigh, stuart, stoney, Alison, eddie, Adam Shone, Stuart tod, Jeck, mystery man, paul, Kevin Mc, Nam
Last updated: 2016-03-21
More stuff about Thurso
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thurso Knowhere Board