Related Links in Thurso, Caithness*
Other Local Websites You Might Be Interested In
You can tell us more about Thurso.
- We have mystery shopping work in Thurso, paid by Paypal £15 per visit. Visits take 10-15 mins and you'll need to fill out a questionnaire and report on the experience. Interested? If you are over 18 and have access to the internet, please email email@example.com
- www.patheticsharks.co.uk - featuring daily images of Thurso (check oot e' weather min!) multi-room messageboard, wap emulation, silly jokes, loadsa funny pictures, over 100 Caithness men with profiles, competitions, interviews, fictional tales and the odd bit of scandal. An Award winning site featured recently (April 2002) on digital television.
- RBL(Scotland) Thurso Branch Angling Section
- The only night club in Thurso - Skinandis
- www.internet-promotions.co.uk, an elite collection of site links relevant to Caithness.
www.iprom.co.uk/caithness, The Local Caithness FM web site where you can post messages on their message board for tunes to be played on special occasions.
http://www.iprom.co.uk/clients.htm, a list of Caithness Business's on the Internet includes local Hotels, Hostels and B&B's
www.iprom.co.uk/archives, An archive of local, military and musical history relevant to caithness, includes the heroes on the Jervis Bay, the caithness link at Rorkes drift and the background on the setting up of the Nuclear Site at Dounreay
- caithness.org is the home of the volunteer run Caithness Community Web Site. Hundreds of pages of local information on Thurso/Wick and the surrounding area. Whats On, Where to Stay, Buisness Directory etc. Well worth a visit. Please make use of the site search engine to find the information you require.
- Caithness Community Web Site Group - the unfunded hero's of the north.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: MOUNTAIN LION, david thurso, Gary Caldwell, nadine mackay, G Burns, terri watt, thurso, Ivor Bigyone, Vic, Master D.F Shearer, Kyle, highlander, Scptt Harland, Macca, Dorcas Sinclair, Paul Mowat, Dick Walton, Devon, richie, Claire Farquhar, georgie whippet, wullie c, LALA, bally rutherford, Maggie Moran, Horseman, daveycor, A Sports Fan, Jill MacRae, ROBBIE FRASER, Ella Fyvie, Robert Lockwood, Steve Slater, Sam Hill, Sam MacAulay, Dave, Steph, Dj-Gregor, Aaron, m.mackay, Angus, Phat Phil, Karn Burgoyne, dominic pain, Lisa Chan, darren macloud, lildevlh, George Julian, Poetic Stanziel, John Firth, bill, david, dezz, gavin henderson, Paul Cannop, William McGillivray, GlittersLinks, G Campbell, oscar, Slash, Paddy, hayley, max, young mann, Henry, Thurso Dude, David Whitelaw, Joe Bloggs, Nigel Kendrick, lynsay, patrick, R fabritzio, joe c, Luke, star, richard crossley, debbie.d, fred davis, Jamie Reid, Gary McVey, Shuggy Macnab, A. N. Onymouse, generic, bonkgib, b.adger, Gary, Nic, richard sutherland, young wal, Ian, Roman abramovich, Kevin McCoy, james horne, David Mclean, Tain resident, Freddie Hughes, R.ANGUS, Corrina, phatphil, Franky Sutherland, unknown, woteva, Derek Chadwick, fn, Mole, ashleigh, stuart, stoney, Alison, eddie, Adam Shone, Stuart tod, Jeck, mystery man, paul, Kevin Mc, Nam
Last updated: 2008-10-13
More stuff about Thurso
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thurso Knowhere Board