Buskers, Street Entertainers in Thurso, Caithness*
Places to find public entertainment
You can tell us more about Thurso.
Buskers, Street Entertainers
- on the beach
long time ago so it must be fats
- crazy michael. dresses up as a woman. walks into pubs and tells the customers to go the legion. the man's a legend.
- sure are right about T.C. what an ignorant arse
- cully mike is a legend walking about talking to everyone including himself his qoutes "get down e' legion" "get a job" "get a haircut"
- the man with the tin whistle
- fats shakeing head
- i can state it is not true stoogie beat monica lewinsky at arm wrestling as he was using someone elses hand at the time as hi were busy going through her hand bag also stoogies first wife only married him to get her handbag back
- If yer guna see anything its guna be on the main street
- Jill Innes??? Why does she have such a big head?
- FAT CAT'S CONTINOUSLY CRUISIN ROUND AND ROUND AND ROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The guy with the sun visor who walk in front of traffic.
- the best street entertainer I have seen is the police, they just stand round looking important, people just laugh at them, see a fight and they run
- The odd piper
- THE PATHETIC SHARKS
- PATHETIC SHARKS IN THE SEVEN A SIDES AT NAVER
- Street entertainment provided by that universal duo, The Drunk and the
Teenager. Occasional pavemant artist,but he's never seen,although his
work is on display most Saturday and Sunday mornings.
- get a good laugh watchin niall murray tryin 2 drive around(&around&around&around &around...) in a little red thing
- there is a local lad who has never had a girlfriend in hislife and he is called Richard Crossely (Dirty Dick),he was once caught have sex with his mother on the kithen table by his best friend!!He asked a girl called Birsty Brock out on a date but she took one look at him and said "HELL NO"!!
- the old tinwhistle guy who used to sit anywhere that he would get recognised. Also the tink who we like to call Skippy that plays the accordian(you know who you are)
- if you go to the park on a night friday will see a piss young walter mann now that entertaiment
- outside skinandis of a saturday night singing shania twain. the club held a shania tribute night lately, charged about ten pound a ticket and it was still sold out. tsk.
- They have all died all out local heroes, just Stoogie left to laugh at but he is going away at HM's pleasure for getting carried away with himself.
- The best street entertainers are the police, because wherever they are, you can guarantee that some trouble will start. Normal, quiet people drop everything to glare at them and folk who have had a wee drink throw stuff at the cars, it's so interesting to watch. I also find the uniforms particularly nice.
- The only 'street entertainment' involves watching people skid on the pools of vomit left outside Top Joes on a Saturday night
- Who's the scruffy chap who always wears the plastic sun visor? Is he still on the go? Making a bid for the postion of Town Loony, left vacant by the untimely demise of the sadly missed Dowpy Dan.
- Now that Dowpy Dan has departed to the great beyond, this is a position vacant...
- The only street entertainment you'll get in Thurso is drunken shouting and staggering - at any time of the day. However, this beats the playing of spoons.
- Saturaday night out-side any pub you can be entertained by fighting,swearing or just pure blasphomy - but make sure you stand well back peeps.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: MOUNTAIN LION, david thurso, Gary Caldwell, nadine mackay, G Burns, terri watt, thurso, Ivor Bigyone, Vic, Master D.F Shearer, Kyle, highlander, Scptt Harland, Macca, Dorcas Sinclair, Paul Mowat, Dick Walton, Devon, richie, Claire Farquhar, georgie whippet, wullie c, LALA, bally rutherford, Maggie Moran, Horseman, daveycor, A Sports Fan, Jill MacRae, ROBBIE FRASER, Ella Fyvie, Robert Lockwood, Steve Slater, Sam Hill, Sam MacAulay, Dave, Steph, Dj-Gregor, Aaron, m.mackay, Angus, Phat Phil, Karn Burgoyne, dominic pain, Lisa Chan, darren macloud, lildevlh, George Julian, Poetic Stanziel, John Firth, bill, david, dezz, gavin henderson, Paul Cannop, William McGillivray, GlittersLinks, G Campbell, oscar, Slash, Paddy, hayley, max, young mann, Henry, Thurso Dude, David Whitelaw, Joe Bloggs, Nigel Kendrick, lynsay, patrick, R fabritzio, joe c, Luke, star, richard crossley, debbie.d, fred davis, Jamie Reid, Gary McVey, Shuggy Macnab, A. N. Onymouse, generic, bonkgib, b.adger, Gary, Nic, richard sutherland, young wal, Ian, Roman abramovich, Kevin McCoy, james horne, David Mclean, Tain resident, Freddie Hughes, R.ANGUS, Corrina, phatphil, Franky Sutherland, unknown, woteva, Derek Chadwick, fn, Mole, ashleigh, stuart, stoney, Alison, eddie, Adam Shone, Stuart tod, Jeck, mystery man, paul, Kevin Mc, Nam
Last updated: 2010-07-06
More stuff about Thurso
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Thurso Knowhere Board