Arts, crafts and such in Totterdown, Bristol*
Anything from pukka art galleries to craft shops. Trendy and twee both welcome.
You can tell us more about Totterdown.
Arts, crafts and such
- Secret Universe is a site dedicated to local Arts and craft in Totterdown. Art is available to view and buy and has been created by local artists (South Bristol).
Check it out at Secretuniverse.co.uk
- Artists every where in Totterdown ,some very very skilled ,Totterdown is itself a work of art and the garage on Pylle Hill Crescent is the slash in the canva
We are getting a DANCE STUDIO as well HOW COOL is that !!!
- Totterdown is crammmed full of artists ,every street is brimming with them !!!!!!!
- ALL ART IS BUNK However some Bunk is rather artist
ic NOT the BLOODY ARNOLFINI they wouldnt recognise ART if it stood in their gallery
Ive noticed they have got rid of their RoYAL FAMILY Bar staff
- Emporium, Wells Road. A nice line in ersatz Roman Knicknaks. Also another new place just next door to Bottoms Up, Pictures, blinds, pretty tat.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: russell, Ben, Barry Horton, Dave, corporatenohoper, Hugh Parker, ct, suga, Holly, stella, elmer, Richard Wooster, Kara, James Howarth, maria, Pete Gay, CRABBY TITTSOUT, dj.ginsters, Aiden Canaday, generic, Gladys, MattG, Paul Frayne, Tim Swallow, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Totterdown
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Totterdown Knowhere Board