Cringing Cult of Celebrity in Totterdown, Bristol*
Famous residents and ex-residents.
You can tell us more about Totterdown.
Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Brenda Fricker lived in "upper Totterdown" a few years back, think she went off to USA to make loads of cash!
- The LATE Chicken of Three Lamps who seems to have been Plucked from this poultry existence to strut its scaley legs in that junction in the sky .
We still think Dame Clara Butt lived here or was that Upper Totterdown (knowle).
there was Albert Pike MONEY LENDER and Publican of the 19th Century .
There are a load of Aristos trying to look common but they havnt got any chins ! and the money is coming their way when DADDY keels over
- We now have a camp blue plaque on dame clara's scabby old house !
- ex tube club dj's you know who you are delwyn!!
- packed full of CELEBS all under cover and wearing wigs
- my great great uncle Jacob Luke born 1850 lived at Bushey Park Totterdown
- Didnt Clara Butt live in Totterdown
there are quite a few people whove down marketed who look like they might have been famous
Wots er name from Casualty Didnt she reside here ?
- Nobody famous lives in Totterdown. We are all keeping a low profile for tax reasons
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: russell, Ben, Barry Horton, Dave, corporatenohoper, Hugh Parker, ct, suga, Holly, stella, elmer, Richard Wooster, Kara, James Howarth, maria, Pete Gay, CRABBY TITTSOUT, dj.ginsters, Aiden Canaday, generic, Gladys, MattG, Paul Frayne, Tim Swallow, Mark
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Totterdown
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Totterdown Knowhere Board