Cafes and Coffee Shops in Totterdown, Bristol*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Totterdown.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- everyone under rates Greg's on Wells Road (though it does shut a bit early at 3.30pm). Banco Lounge has become a little up itself, prices go up astonishingly quickly, portions get smaller, service gets slower and apears to be more and more of an inconvenience to the staff. It was great when it opened, it's fading fast.
Bocacina has fantastic food and service but can be closed without warning. Bocabar @ Paintworks, great food, unreliable (sometimes really fast and friendly, other times chaotic and hostile)service. Too, too loud.
- It'd be brilliant to have a charming coffee shop in the corner Oxford Street-Cambridge Street...
- Y.M.C.A Sunflower cafe/coffee bar closed in September 2002
- Greggs cafe is great on a Sunday morning when you're too hung over to cook!
- There is the cafe on the YMCA very good but slightly hidden the other one which is good for gawking out of on the Wells Road hill ,a bit BLOKEY but good food (egg and chips ).
City Farm GREAT lovely cakes although they have changed the receipe for the choclate biscuit crumble cake cuz it had raw egg in it
- There are no Coffe shops anywhere apart from the Sunflower Cafe which is Brilliant IS it in Totterdown . OK it is Totterdown
- Sunflower Cafe upstairs in the YMCA building(opposite Dillons).Run by the ever pleasant Rachel. Good mix of locals,students and eccentrics.Papers and magazines(when they haven't been pinched) and displays by local artists.Big breakfasts,Roasts and specials.
- the city farm is quite good for undisciplined children over expressing themselves
they seem to have built on all the farm land however . Lots of unretrained bosoms heaving about .Where are all the animals though ??
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: russell, Ben, Barry Horton, Dave, corporatenohoper, Hugh Parker, ct, suga, Holly, stella, elmer, Richard Wooster, Kara, James Howarth, maria, Pete Gay, CRABBY TITTSOUT, dj.ginsters, Aiden Canaday, generic, Gladys, MattG, Paul Frayne, Tim Swallow, Mark
Last updated: 2008-02-20
More stuff about Totterdown
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Totterdown Knowhere Board