Pubs in Totterdown, Bristol*
The place to go for a lazy afternoon, pub quiz or last call
You can tell us more about Totterdown.
- Shakespeare pub quiz (wednesdays) is always pitched just right.
- The Turnpike is a great place for a quiet pint... rarely crowded, get your pint straight away, friendly staff... AVOID THE OXFORD!! gone downhill, drugs and fights the norm in there these days
- Oxford Pub and Shakespeare pub-well known
- BORING !!!!
clean the nets in the Newfound Out please !
Oxford and Shakespeare PLEASANT mixed ,enjoyable
- all full of roughs and drunks and smackheads and hoi polloi which I cant spell
- some good ones in Totterdown especially
And some dire ones we know which they are
- The Bush - Tacky nearly new place with an ongoing identity crisis. The New Found out, small, smoky, just up the road from the Glasnost, which is itself opposite the busiest pub in Totterdown, the name of which I have forgotten. The Cumberland, right on the fringes of Totterdown, which is a close as it should be allowed to get.
- Shakespeare Pub - Opposite Glasnost Restaurant, great atmosphere, very friendly local. Weekly pub quiz nights if you want to stretch your brain power over a beer. Good mix of music - if you ask nicely they'll even let you bring along your music and play it!
- NewFoundOut - Always a smile from Wayner and Debs behind the bar
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: russell, Ben, Barry Horton, Dave, corporatenohoper, Hugh Parker, ct, suga, Holly, stella, elmer, Richard Wooster, Kara, James Howarth, maria, Pete Gay, CRABBY TITTSOUT, dj.ginsters, Aiden Canaday, generic, Gladys, MattG, Paul Frayne, Tim Swallow, Mark
Last updated: 2008-02-20
More stuff about Totterdown
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Totterdown Knowhere Board