Cheap Food in Twyford, Berkshire*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Twyford.
- jennifers dank minge
- 3 for £70
- nommys house for some minge
- Very good fish and chips - fresh fish well fried and real chips. Not cheap, but worth the extra.
- Gaylord Indian. Good value, and always a good place to pick up a Gaylord.
- Lots!!! Hawelli is the best Indian by far, Twyford Tandoori is over priced, gaylord tandoori has tendencies to use cheap meats etc. Chinese is good, and the Thai is excellent!!
Italian restaurant ok, but, is only Pizza and Pasta!!!
- sandwich bar
- GayLoards curry house is well nice.
- fish n chipy, one right by the station, and by the crossroads.
- la fontana
- Plenty of these 4 Indians, two Chinese, two chip shops, one run by chinese the other Portugese, an Italian Pizza & Pasta place and a Thia just opened.
- Hawelli best curry house and pretty cheap. Staff really friendly. If you get to know them they will let you pay later if you are short on cash.
- La Fontana italian does great pizza and pasta.
- The Gaylord Tandoori. The most tolerant bunch of staff I've ever come across. I Recommend the Chicken Tikka Madras.
- Lucky's chippy on Station Road is a favourite.
- Couple of indian restaurants.
- Mita Tandoori Resturant - As a customer I can wholeheartedly recommend Mita.
For takeaway or Resturant service, they are reliable, friendly and the food
quality is top class.
- The chinky is superb. Free prawn crackers if you spend over a tenner.
- 4 Indians do all-you-can-eat deals on Sundays
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Big C, John Fleming, bman, J.Whale, Dave Nattriss, Jenna, Vince Martyn, diapermonkey, Richard Philips, Victoria Brooks, Ian mackenzie, Phil Symonds, blader, Jon, townsend, sam, Hugh Jorgan, Graham, james pickard, Peter Chapman, generic, chilli, John, twyford rude boi's, david, REDBULL
Last updated: 2018-05-21
More stuff about Twyford
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Twyford Knowhere Board