The Best Things in Wembley, Middlesex*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Wembley.
The Best Things
- Cheap illegal workforce. The front gardens of all the houses can be turned into car parks. Great for the conversion of homes into six to a room occupation for that cheap illegal workforce.
- Lowish crime rate for London, though the presence of the huge and shiny new wembley police station, which used to be the old Middlesex county station and there highly vigilent and zero tolerance policing probably has something to do with it
- Wembley and particularly Sudbury feel more Middlesex than Brent if you know what I mean
- Barham Park with it's landscaped gardens, ponds and library, the town centre with it's never say die attitude
- Wembley Stadium - 1966 - 'Nuff said!!
- Convenience for getting in to Central London and out of Wembley!
Seriously, the place used to be nice and is a handy place to be if you want to travel just about anywhere.
The parks are pretty good too, especially Barham Park and Fryent Park/Barnhill.
Stadium was cool too - shame about the twin Towers coming down.
- the hustle and bustle and downtown Delhi atmosphere.
The fact that the local yoof prefer to leave wembley to go thieving and robbing in harrow.
- The three or four remaining Christian churches
fighting like Rorkes Drift vs.the huge pagan temples
going up in a 95%Indian and ethnic population.
- Barn Hill in the Summer when I was a teenager, is the pond still there?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chris patterson, carlofan, Bob Sankey, uche, Hanil, Gavin Smith, paul watson, bruce, Nick Aird, Sanj, wembley, echez, Mark McNicholas, Jenny Keen, Tribha, generic, paul curtis, Keith Hall, elex patel, Ivor Biggun, Steve
Last updated: 2014-08-25
More stuff about Wembley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wembley Knowhere Board