Cheap Food in Wembley, Middlesex*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Wembley.
- Trinidad and Tobago roti house (ok that is in Harlesdon, but the food is worth travelling for)
- Perfect Pizza on Harrow Road (great pizza and good prices).
- great if you like Indian food
- woodlands...small asian vegetarian restaurant, a bit wierd but the food is divine.
- The Alperton markets sell exotic Indian and 3rd World
Stuff with unknown names and like sugarcane,
fresh olives,kunqwats etc,etc.There are 2 interesting buffets
selling Indian dishes."All you can eat".
- Sakonis - Vegetarian Restuarant and Take Away: 119-121 Ealing Road, Wembley, Middlesex, HA0 4BP - Good reasonable priced food. Lots of varieties to try and tempt your taste buds. Meter parking available - Parking free from 9pm.
- Even though Chetna's is the best restaurant in Wembley (if not the whole of London), I think you should do an article on Maru's or on Woodlands. I'd really like to see these on the web!
- Good place to go for Chinese food in the Wembley area is the Bright Rising Star... The food there is pretty damn good and it don't look to bad inside either. 3 mins walk from the Stadium so it'll be good for gigs 'n stuff. Address is 105 Wembley Park Drive.
- The Peking castle is much better.
- Chetna's (420 High Road, Wembley): simply the best Gujeratii cooking. Vegetarian. But don't bother on Saturday night, unless you like to hang around outside for an hour. (There used to be an "Eat As Much As You Like Indian Restaurant" opposite. On the Saturday I first went the owner was leaning against the doorpost staring incredulously at the queue across the road. They closed shortly after. If you want a bit of history Chetna's made its reputation catering to Indian weddings. We did not get them, as we didn't want to wait a year and a half!)
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chris patterson, carlofan, Bob Sankey, uche, Hanil, Gavin Smith, paul watson, bruce, Nick Aird, Sanj, wembley, echez, Mark McNicholas, Jenny Keen, Tribha, generic, paul curtis, Keith Hall, elex patel, Ivor Biggun, Steve
Last updated: 2014-08-25
More stuff about Wembley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wembley Knowhere Board