The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Wembley, Middlesex*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Wembley.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- The utter contempt the political, beaurocratic,and buisiness classes have for what is left of the indiginous population by not bringing attention to, or enforcing the laws of the land restricting the importation of, and exploitation of that cheap, illegal workforce.
- Little-known secret - Wembley Park hosts in albeit modest surroundings the holistic beautician both THE MAIL and THE MIRROR have raved about - Shenaz Shariff at the Pretty Woman Clinic in Wembley Park (132 Chalkhill Road - tel 0208 904 9594). (Her other clinic is in W1 - with prices slightly higher!)
Trade secrets include hair removal with no tell-tale scars for both sexes, anti-ageing treatments without the knife, blitzing of acne and nasty red patches etc. Oh, and all the usual stuff.
- Wembley is a rough area.It large amounts of illegal immigration,
illegal working,and related problems.Brent is supposed to have the
largest stock of privatised rented housing however.(in London?)It
shows but a h9gh proprtion is let to dodgy refugees,seekers etc.
Oh those awful "shared kitchens with strangers"should be banned.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chris patterson, carlofan, Bob Sankey, uche, Hanil, Gavin Smith, paul watson, bruce, Nick Aird, Sanj, wembley, echez, Mark McNicholas, Jenny Keen, Tribha, generic, paul curtis, Keith Hall, elex patel, Ivor Biggun, Steve
Last updated: 2014-08-25
More stuff about Wembley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wembley Knowhere Board