The Worst Things in Wembley, Middlesex*
The entirely missable and worth mentioning because of it
You can tell us more about Wembley.
The Worst Things
- Wembley is a total shit-hole and has been for many years, decades even. I wouldn't walk through it at night as it's far too dangerous. It's not even a multi-racial shit-hole as I doubt if there are any white people still living there. Third world shit-hole would be more accurate.
- Wembley is run down with cheap takeaways, small shops, charity shops, betting shops and dodgy restaurants. The Labour (Party) Council of Brent has run Wembley for many decades and purposely drove Wembley into a 3rd world, asylum seeking dump (and still idiots vote & re-elect the Labour Party and their Councillors).
- Cheap illegal workforce. The front gardens of all the front gardens have been turned into car parks for the cheap illegal workforce. All the rooms in those houses are taken by sleeping rotation rooms for six at a time illegal workers. The utter gridlocked roads caused by the car parking at the houses converted for the cheap illegal workforce.
- The useless council
- Living in harrow.where you are more likely to get mugged by someone from wembley than people in wembley.
no decent pubs or clubs.
- Its got to be Wembley High Street.Grotty half empty precinct
half way up.Large numbers unemployed gangs of youthful layabouts.
Quite frequesnt mugging from same after dark.A few of th eusual UK high street
Wembley has really lost any identitiy is a hotch potch mish mash
of nothing -ness really except souls trying to survive on Welfare.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: chris patterson, carlofan, Bob Sankey, uche, Hanil, Gavin Smith, paul watson, bruce, Nick Aird, Sanj, wembley, echez, Mark McNicholas, Jenny Keen, Tribha, generic, paul curtis, Keith Hall, elex patel, Ivor Biggun, Steve
Last updated: 2016-02-20
More stuff about Wembley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wembley Knowhere Board