Cheap Food in Weston Super Mare, Somerset*
Corner eateries, quick bites and the local chippy
You can tell us more about Weston Super Mare.
- Noble house worle. Is the best
- Pure Deer chinese, excellent delivery service too. And Atlantic fish bar is the best chippy in weston. There's a Dominos too if that's more your thing.
- denizs kabab shop near the arcades.......... its good on friday night because you get a front row seat to SOME OF THE BEST UFC
- I agree with cheap food.
- farm foods
- The best Indian in Weston is now the Surma in Orchard Street. It use to have a poor reputation, but about one year ago it was taken over by Mr. Khan. Mr. Khan and the chef work as a team and they have been to a number of restaurants in the area. I first came across them more than ten years ago when they were at the Moguls Tandoori in Clevedon, which then had a great reputation. There are other good Indian restaurants around, but this is the best.
- the fish and chips place opposite the pier is always good.
- DELANEYS BEST HOMEMADE SANDWICH SHOP IN WESTON CHECK IT OUT ALEXANDERA PARADE OPP HOTSHOTS
- The Lotus Chinese Resturant in Severn Road. Probably the best and cheapest.
- Perfect Pizza! and it is!
- Redz Cafe is the best in the Tudor Mall
- My favourite resturant in the town has to be the flute de paris. The food is simply divine and the setting is also very nice. Its not the cheapest place in town but you pay for what you get.. Amazing, Quality food.
The thatched cottage is also a lovely place to eat. They have a wide and varied menu and also have a bar. I would highly reccoment both of these places. If your eating on a budget and maybe fancy a takeaway then try The Balti house, Situated in Whitecross road. They often have a huge discount of 50% off and the food there is lovely. the staff are also very nice and I even got a christmas card from them!!!
- I wish! (TESCO!)
- No where - MISS MILLIES
- parade cafe in weston is the place to eat cheap and cheerful. all day breakfast only £3-30 OAP SPECIAL COD OR HADDOCK CHIPS PEAS BREAD BUTTER AND A CUP OF TEA only £4-35 come on down and see the menu
- FORHAMA CHINESE BUFFET RESTAURANT. LOVELY FOOD, POLITE STAFF AND RELAXED ATMOSPHERE.
THE MASK OF VENICE. POALO AND JO (THE PROPRIETERS) ARE LOVELY PEOPLE, VERY CONCIENTIOUS WITH ALL ASPECTS OF THEIR BUSINESS AND CUSTOMERS.
- If you want decent food on a small budget, go to Rileys for a meal deal. Big fuck off burger and a side of chips an' a lager for less than five quid. Don't come in acting like a big dick, it's a respectable establishment. Off The Rails isn't too bad, but check the sell by date if you get anything with a wrapper on it.
- If you are looking for a good wholesome meal, why not try Rutherfords? The best place to eat in Weston - Birnbeck Road, right along the seafront past Knightstone Island.. excellent!
- Relfections the best in Weston - excellent food, wonderful friendly service, relaxing surroundings - well done Lesley and Paul!
Duets good food - pity about the service and disposition. One visit sufficient.
Indian - Bombay Blue.
Chinese takeaway - Lees Chinese (especailly chinese curry)
- waves oppossite cabot do the best food!
- denizs kebab shop is da best anywhere. run by the most amazing family in da world. well friendly. v cheap n v tasty. thers a dominos on the boulavard.
- The Borough Arms - newly refurbished, serves brilliant food!!
- Dennys fish and chips!! The Sea Palace is a LUSH Chinese restaurant, highly recommended.
- Best restaurants in Weston: Bengal Raj on the boulevard for yummy curries including less well known ones; Blue Ocean for good priced Thai food in more upmarket surroundings; Tarantellas for authentic Italian; all of them have the loveliest staff too!
- Bombay blue is a fairly new indian resturant located on oxford street and serves up ver very fine cuisine in a trendy relaxed atmosphere.
Dragons kiss is a nice place to eat if you fancy chinese and a more lively atmosphere.
- Sea Palace
- BURGER AN MC'DONALDS ALWAYS FILL THE HOLE.
- Dragon kiss and the sea palace are a must, both owned by the same person who owns sands nightclub. nice environment, good food and good service. both serve chinese and english food.
- Most of the chippies shut at 9, even Burger shuts at 8!
- what happened to sarnies? it's got flowers now!!
- Alasia Restauant in west street, high quality food at a reasonable price.
- Dimitris Taverna is tops with a selection of Greek food. The Royal Hotel has the second best(only just) food in weston but is a lot bigger, brilliant atmosphere and has recently been refurbished to an incredibly high standard, I eat there all the time.
- The Gardens - what a crap, overpriced, miniscule meal for the money. I ain't goin' back again & nor will anyone else if they read this... Treating us locals like the holidaymakers they fleece is taking the piss.
- The Summerhouse in Worle is the best place for nice meals, nice service and nice choice (I work there I should know),
Yates and Dragon Kiss are rumoured to be very exquisite
- Sea Palace - One of the best Chinese houses in the UK - have a fat wallet though!
- Duets really is both pretentious and overpriced. It is from the 'if we chuck enough flavours in, regardless of their compatibility, people will think we are a class joint' style of restaurant!
- Why do people pay £3 for a dodgy kebab at 2:30 am then throw half of it in the sea?
- Miss Millies opposite Tesco's. Class.
- Seabornes Very good food good service Sea Palace Chinese Restaurant very good food
- all the food is made by ignorant greeks
- McDonalds we love it!!!!!!!!
- Best Kebabs are at the Turkish place in St James Street. Perfect Kofte.
- Duets is not the only good quality restraunt in weston(I would not say it is particually good unless you like eating in someones front room ). The Flute' de paris is of outstanding quality , The food and wine is of the highest standerd and the prices are very good for a restraunt of this caliber.
- If u want a good burger kebab or any sort of take away go and see Stel who works in the take away opposite the cinema. The best place for after pub take away in weston.
- Duets in Upper Bristol Road; No 1 in the Boulevard; Heritage Centre Coffee House in Wadham Street; Dimitri's Taverna in Richmond Street; Reflections in the Boulevard; Thatched Cottage on the seafront; Sea Palace in St James Street; Commodore in Sand Bay; and the Copper Kettle in Locking Road and the Tea Cosy in Orchard Street are great for hearty breakfasts of a traditional type!
- The Summerhouse in Worle on the outskirts of Weston is great food, also The Mannor in Northern Worle is excellent food and if you head out of town to the Star or Bridge Inn in Yatton
All of these places would be far more popular if they had some *HOT* bar maids!!!
- Get Stuffed is an excellent value takeaway as all chip meals are £1.99. Handy as it opposite the pier. Good sit-downs are the Greek Taverna opposite Europa Nightclub and a plethora of fantastic Indians including the Viceroy, Curry Garden and the Avon Tandoori. Out of town, theres the OK Diner (also known as the Big Apple)serving American food (Burgers, Pancakes, Waffles etc) at slightly dear prices but made up for by the authentic 50's American diner setting and atmos.
- MaccyD's, Burger King, fish and chip shops and takeaways
- Hey 3,000 spotty, greasy, smelly, ill looking teenagers can't be wrong....McDonalds or Burger King are all you need.
- Denzies chip shop. Do great kebabs after a pissed up nite.
- The Star on the Rhoddy in Congresbury is one of the best places to eat around Weston. Great food, and buffet!
- burger king was ok till they sacked me
- food taste's like shit unless you go to a greek returant they are the best.
People say weston is full of greeks this is because they work hard and acheieve there exspectations.
- Lamb at Weir, 20 miles outta Weston
- Bob Hopes fish and chips on Locking road - great chips - great service.
- Honestly, go to Nicks Bar on the seafront. It's worth every penny.
- Kebabs, kebabs, Dog shit and kebabs. Which is the odd one out? Yep the dog shit, because its the only thing edible in this shit hole
- McDonalds, Burger King, McDonalds, Miss Milliets, McDonalds, oh yeah did I say there was a McDonalds?
- All run by greeks,ok if you want a kebab
- Get stuffed is good... Cheap and reasonable quality! Cabot does reasonably good food...
- Fish'n'Chips, but a couple of good Chineeses. Oh, and Maccy D's. And BK.
- TRY THE "GET STUFFED" TAKE AWAY OPPOSITE THE PIER. ALL MEALS £ 1.99 -
BEST WE HAVE HAD FOR YEARS
- The best restaurant in Weston, by a long long way, is Duets in Upper Bristol Road: small, cosy, English/French cooking.
- Weston's oldest house is a thatched cottage which is just past the Winter Gardens as you walk from the New Pier along the sea front. I seem to recollect the fish & chips and other English cuisine there being above average (or perhaps I was simply starving hungry after a vigorating walk from Uphill?)
- Sarnies for the biggest bestest breakfast you'll ever find, for the cheapest price as well-full of greasy biker blokes, but apart from that, a great place to hang out.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Maggie Simpson, Gerv, Gemm, toby, andy hawkins, bish, Prolific, jenny, Jo Cox, kelly, simon, jen, Badass, Rupert, Frostypants, maria christaki, dom, Leanne, Eddie Gray, Bob Blainey, Annonymous of Weston, danny, tommy b, Jake, nobby, Austin, Markie, kate, Claire, Inextremist, Stace, Gavin Cashman, sarah jones, mandy buck, H Boyd, Richard Jackson, lucy, wenna, nikpulle, Shat, adam, Posko, fred north, leanne rogers, jimbob, lyn, Eddie Farrow, stevie dee, Bexxxi, dee, Salma, Alexa, Tania, Mart, Nick Burrett, pez, robbie, pinki, chris, Mel, RJB, PETER, nick, Alex G, Monkey, Rob Shaw, Mike Clarke, mike, jimnekrikit, kathy, Matthew Stone, Klos 55, tinki winki, Caroline wright, Allen Hawthorne, C Plummer, kelli, Mike Richardson, H, joe, mrfintim, Alex, Dave Lloyd, Rosalyn George, wolf, Jo, Sam, tony, Lyns, Nath, Mike King, Mark Kinsey, elisa atkinso, josh, Ben Ashley, Marie Felton, Ross Jones, Libby, Richard Roofe, Michelle Syms, Melanie Shepherd, Kirstie, Marky Mod, Jon, RAY, ryan inglis, Mr. lange, Ryan Bailey, Mike Sanders, Sarah Smith, lewis richards, Roger Thomas, michael howe, Jim, Ralph, Mike Thomas, David Bryant, dan_linear, simon hallett, Paul Davies, Ryan Phillips, emily, Clare, marshall, Jess, RolyPoly, Brian, Nobby, DEAN SMYTH, jane hudson, Mikey Sanders, Ben Reilly, Laura, Jack Frost, Chloe, Bex Lynch-Kirk, jason, Paul, danlinear, Nina, ME BABY ME!!, pete seaton, Brian Cobb, wildkat, geoff, bex, jim driver, paul j, Mike Hancorn, DEA, Jason Day, penguin, Linny, ian, amber kingscote, Simon Griffin, blank, Simon Stephens, Flo :), Pirate Bill, gully, John Balance, angel, generic, Ray Holder, David Britten, Katie, Ian James Frost, nik, dags watson, Mark, Jordan, KEWSOUND, sxe, Brady, Pecky, pete deane, andy, gary, Mike Hooper, charlie, stuart, john christopher, baz, nigel, Steve S, Bruno Brookes, lisa, Mark Hirst, mason, Allan, John, Malc Banham, christine mason, Cass n Aime, Steve
Last updated: 2013-05-31
More stuff about Weston Super Mare
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Weston Super Mare Knowhere Board