Cafes and Coffee Shops in Weston Super Mare, Somerset*
High tea and a sticky bun
You can tell us more about Weston Super Mare.
Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Tea-Time Temple does a great cuppa, and smoothies and juices. The old Dominions building (near the college)
- Stones coffee bar,knightstone causeway,
- Coco Browns
- clarence park cafe
- 21- it's a great, quiet place, I think family run, on the Boulevard.
- rendevous on the upper high street is a nice little place for a coffee.
- meadow ceres, great organic deli in meadow street. fantastic food and staff
- I like unwined as a coffee shop (Aswell as a wine bar) as it is a very relaxed and nice atmosphere. Costa coffee is great but I find the seating to be somewhat uncomfortable.
- Not enough good, cheap coffee shops.
- the java lounge now in orchard street, its an internet cafe and coffe shop
- Way too many of these. Just walk a few steps and you'll find one
- Copper Kettle
- THE COFFEE SHOP AT DUNELM. VERY NICE COFFEE AND CLEAN LOOKING.
- Whatever you do, don't go to the BBQ place opposite the Odeon, I had diarrhea for three days straight after eating that shit. The service is crap too. There's plenty of little cafés around, some of the more trendy ones are well overpriced though, and overlook the serving of good food in favour of small servings.
- Ottakars and Subway. woooo Subway!!
- waves on the seafront oppossite cabot. do the best food and the staff are really friendly.
- the sandwhich bar is fantastic. any sandwhich ya like takeway or eat in. real nice food. across da road from argos.
- The Regency or is it Regent...at any rate...it's an omelet shop ran by a very interesting Greek family. YUMMY!!!
- Weston Sandwich Bar, nice food and cheap.
- There is lots of cafe's in weston, however there is no good place to eat, they are all too expencive and rubbish, I go to Momas cafe' in Burnham on Sea there you can get 2 full breakfasts with a drink for just £5.
- To me there are no good cafe's in weston, I travel to momas cafe i Burnham on sea 2 breakfasts with drinks for jus £5
- Cappininis (oppposite McDonalds) is always a nice place to go. if its sunny then you can sit outside.
Bar 4 is also a good place for a coffee with a relaxing atmosphere (which livens up at night)
- Nowhere nice anymore.
- CAFE GOLD AN BAR 4.
- The Copper Kettle cafe, supreme cheap breakfasts, looks scummy but its great!
- You must go to Agies if u want a cheap, friendly cafe style place lush and better than maccy D's or such
- treats do a mean breakfast bagette, cheap and lush!
- number one the boulevard nice for old biddies, costa coffee, expensive, but great (DONT try the massimo style coffee-its as big as a bowl of soup!!!)
- Bewarned they are all 1950's style and full of the 'older adults'
- The Copper Kettle, now sadly under new management, who like closing early.
- why not visit the Old Town Quarry Coffee Shop in Weston. Details at www.townquarry.co.uk
- there is this really cool coffee shop in weston but its not just a coffee shop its a barbers as well with playstations and the internet the palce is called the industry it looks good in tere too
- theres a few cafes, but nothing spectaculiar, there all mainly situated along the high street.
- I'm sure with de-criminalisation of Cannabis Weston will be the first place to get a 'decent' Coffee-Shop.
- There aren't many GOOD coffee shops in town, unless you enjoy piss weak tourist brew. However, there are a few that are either trendy or good value and serve great coffee.
Try The Industry barber shop in the Boulevard. Good coffee, Sky TV, Playstation, Free reads of FHM mags and if you want you can get a decnt hair cut there as well.
Franks in Oxford Street serves about 3squillion different types of coffee and its the only ex bank that hasn't been turned into a "Trendy Wine Bar".
And AGGIES in Meadow Street. Good Coffee, Good Tea and good value food. May or may not open on Sundays for fry ups.
- gardens on high street is cool
- Good coffee shop at the Heritage Centre in Wadham Street
- Plenty of these - meadows ( sarnies as was) - brightened up and good food at good prices.
- loads! (though 'Sarnies' changed hands and is now called 'Meadows')
- The cabbage smelling Grannie haunts, no thanks!
- quite a few
- Most of the decent cafes are taken up by senile people,so those under 70 rarely see the inside`s of them
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Maggie Simpson, Gerv, Gemm, toby, andy hawkins, bish, Prolific, jenny, Jo Cox, kelly, simon, jen, Badass, Rupert, Frostypants, maria christaki, dom, Leanne, Eddie Gray, Bob Blainey, Annonymous of Weston, danny, tommy b, Jake, nobby, Austin, Markie, kate, Claire, Inextremist, Stace, Gavin Cashman, sarah jones, mandy buck, H Boyd, Richard Jackson, lucy, wenna, nikpulle, Shat, adam, Posko, fred north, leanne rogers, jimbob, lyn, Eddie Farrow, stevie dee, Bexxxi, dee, Salma, Alexa, Tania, Mart, Nick Burrett, pez, robbie, pinki, chris, Mel, RJB, PETER, nick, Alex G, Monkey, Rob Shaw, Mike Clarke, mike, jimnekrikit, kathy, Matthew Stone, Klos 55, tinki winki, Caroline wright, Allen Hawthorne, C Plummer, kelli, Mike Richardson, H, joe, mrfintim, Alex, Dave Lloyd, Rosalyn George, wolf, Jo, Sam, tony, Lyns, Nath, Mike King, Mark Kinsey, elisa atkinso, josh, Ben Ashley, Marie Felton, Ross Jones, Libby, Richard Roofe, Michelle Syms, Melanie Shepherd, Kirstie, Marky Mod, Jon, RAY, ryan inglis, Mr. lange, Ryan Bailey, Mike Sanders, Sarah Smith, lewis richards, Roger Thomas, michael howe, Jim, Ralph, Mike Thomas, David Bryant, dan_linear, simon hallett, Paul Davies, Ryan Phillips, emily, Clare, marshall, Jess, RolyPoly, Brian, Nobby, DEAN SMYTH, jane hudson, Mikey Sanders, Ben Reilly, Laura, Jack Frost, Chloe, Bex Lynch-Kirk, jason, Paul, danlinear, Nina, ME BABY ME!!, pete seaton, Brian Cobb, wildkat, geoff, bex, jim driver, paul j, Mike Hancorn, DEA, Jason Day, penguin, Linny, ian, amber kingscote, Simon Griffin, blank, Simon Stephens, Flo :), Pirate Bill, gully, John Balance, angel, generic, Ray Holder, David Britten, Katie, Ian James Frost, nik, dags watson, Mark, Jordan, KEWSOUND, sxe, Brady, Pecky, pete deane, andy, gary, Mike Hooper, charlie, stuart, john christopher, baz, nigel, Steve S, Bruno Brookes, lisa, Mark Hirst, mason, Allan, John, Malc Banham, christine mason, Cass n Aime, Steve
Last updated: 2012-11-15
More stuff about Weston Super Mare
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Weston Super Mare Knowhere Board