Computer and Games Shops in Weston Super Mare, Somerset*
Good places to get hardware and software
You can tell us more about Weston Super Mare.
Computer and Games Shops
- Game, Games Exchange, Cash Generators usually have tons of them in, the name escapes me but there's one on Meadow street that sells sci fi merch too.
- chash georater
- MT games is the best, down one of the side streets.
- Tesco's and Argos for cheap uns
- Game and Gamestation on the High Street, Games Exchange on Meadow Street, there's that one up near Grove Park as well.
- X S Computer Supplies now have a new web site for those in weston www.xscomputersupplies.com
- GAME on weston-super-mare. ther good for deals.
- if your on a day trip to weston, take a trip to M.T games on medow street, and have an arguement with the weedy man behind the counter, to really spice the day up, give him a wedgie and steal his milk and dinner money
- Isobyte Systems in Baker Street, is no more, they have closed
- Isobyte Systems in Baker Street, Not a games shop but has everything you need in the way of hardware, the best prices in WSM.
- X S Computer Supplies for blank cdr & dvdr media, ink and hardware
Unit 8, Purn House Farm, Bleadon, Weston Super Mare, BS24 0QE
- Most of them are a rip!
- Game, and Gamestation seem to entertain my boyfriend alot more than I do, but I goes to show this is the place for games lovers, also try Dixons.
- game shop which use to be EB and mt games exchange
- tower records or games exchange, i dont know anymore cuz im a bird!!!
- The sex shop in Whitecross Rd, sells some good games
- Electronics Boutique, got all the new games and do a good reward system.
- We now have one - The Pink Planet and possibly Electronics Boutique or has this shut - it's so insignificant I cannot remember! What ever happened to Jennings and Toymaster in the High Street - I remember many a happy Saturday spent in there looking at Fisher Price toys etc. the poor kids of this town - all they have to choose from is the Arcades and slot machines or their playstations or computers!
- Electronics Boutique- High st. -for playstation ,nintendo,p.c. games.
Pink planet -opposite E.B. for secondhand of the same
meadow st. for dungeons&dragons type games and accessories.
Orchard st.(can't remember the name but good games shop)
- Dont be silly, only thing here is a ga(y)mes workshop, ok if your a trekkie geek
- Electronics Boutique, Pink Planet
- Joy in Whitecross Road [hours of fun for naked people!].
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Maggie Simpson, Gerv, Gemm, toby, andy hawkins, bish, Prolific, jenny, Jo Cox, kelly, simon, jen, Badass, Rupert, Frostypants, maria christaki, dom, Leanne, Eddie Gray, Bob Blainey, Annonymous of Weston, danny, tommy b, Jake, nobby, Austin, Markie, kate, Claire, Inextremist, Stace, Gavin Cashman, sarah jones, mandy buck, H Boyd, Richard Jackson, lucy, wenna, nikpulle, Shat, adam, Posko, fred north, leanne rogers, jimbob, lyn, Eddie Farrow, stevie dee, Bexxxi, dee, Salma, Alexa, Tania, Mart, Nick Burrett, pez, robbie, pinki, chris, Mel, RJB, PETER, nick, Alex G, Monkey, Rob Shaw, Mike Clarke, mike, jimnekrikit, kathy, Matthew Stone, Klos 55, tinki winki, Caroline wright, Allen Hawthorne, C Plummer, kelli, Mike Richardson, H, joe, mrfintim, Alex, Dave Lloyd, Rosalyn George, wolf, Jo, Sam, tony, Lyns, Nath, Mike King, Mark Kinsey, elisa atkinso, josh, Ben Ashley, Marie Felton, Ross Jones, Libby, Richard Roofe, Michelle Syms, Melanie Shepherd, Kirstie, Marky Mod, Jon, RAY, ryan inglis, Mr. lange, Ryan Bailey, Mike Sanders, Sarah Smith, lewis richards, Roger Thomas, michael howe, Jim, Ralph, Mike Thomas, David Bryant, dan_linear, simon hallett, Paul Davies, Ryan Phillips, emily, Clare, marshall, Jess, RolyPoly, Brian, Nobby, DEAN SMYTH, jane hudson, Mikey Sanders, Ben Reilly, Laura, Jack Frost, Chloe, Bex Lynch-Kirk, jason, Paul, danlinear, Nina, ME BABY ME!!, pete seaton, Brian Cobb, wildkat, geoff, bex, jim driver, paul j, Mike Hancorn, DEA, Jason Day, penguin, Linny, ian, amber kingscote, Simon Griffin, blank, Simon Stephens, Flo :), Pirate Bill, gully, John Balance, angel, generic, Ray Holder, David Britten, Katie, Ian James Frost, nik, dags watson, Mark, Jordan, KEWSOUND, sxe, Brady, Pecky, pete deane, andy, gary, Mike Hooper, charlie, stuart, john christopher, baz, nigel, Steve S, Bruno Brookes, lisa, Mark Hirst, mason, Allan, John, Malc Banham, christine mason, Cass n Aime, Steve
Last updated: 2011-06-25
More stuff about Weston Super Mare
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Weston Super Mare Knowhere Board