Demolish It Now Building in Weston Super Mare, Somerset*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Weston Super Mare.
Demolish It Now Building
- In fact anything with that name needs knocking down.
- The Elfan Ap-Rees tower.
- Weston Hospice Care, they're taking the p*** with their prices and forgetting their many self included fundraisers who have helped them take over half the properties in this town. Big money in charity if your not a volunteer of course.
- Hildesheim Bridge. Looks like it's been bought second hand from a eastern european conflict zone.
- Bournville estate
- Bournville estate
- The Bournville estate needs to be cleaned up. Btw to the people who said 'the odeon'. You can't, it's a protected building - one of the few art deco style cinemas left. It'll probably be worth it to keep it.
- The new town hall. Because frankly, how can you justify that kind of expense on a building you have to shove half the departments out of?
- "The Carrot" biggest waste of Council tax money ever. The Pier, amazing how they made 20 million look like 20 quid. The Tropicana. If they won't do anything with it, get it out the way and put something else there.
- North Somerset Council
- the pier.....AGAIN!!!!
- the police station
- college with darren phillips in it
- the NCP car park
- all the drugs rehab centres with the druggies in them
- the carrot
- That onion thing near the hight street, what a waste of money! Oh, also the police station and the college!
- The Carrot (aka Sillica)
- weston super mare
- Bar Code Youth Club!
- Any of andy & louis' places need ripping down before they do themselves full of people!
- No offence to the poice but I think they police station should be knocked down. Im not a police hating person (Far from it infact) but I just think it needs a big facelift. It looks very old and grey and im sure they could afford something a little more 'now'.
- Anywhere that attracts CHAV SCUM.
- Most of them are going to fall down. Most like to get rid of all the hotels and holiday places so the brummies could not come
- Chris McMillan, James Greenberrys and Shane Lairds house
- Just level the whole town and start over.
- The flats in dolphin square cuz they're so damn ugly! BULDOZE NOW!!! HA HA
- Tropicana - or put a roof on it!
- the crappy market thing next to stars nightclub on the sea front. its just rubbish.
- The old pier is really creepy looking. It gave me nightmares as a kid.
- can the bourneville be included?
- my house. it's ugly :D
- Time, Senoritas, Stars club, any i've forgotten??
- Imperial pool rooms for personal reasons, but otherwise dunno? It's not a bad looking place.
- Stars night club all of that building looks a mess
- I think it's called Birnbeck Lodge or something - directly opposite Marine Lake, it's 70's abomination amongst all that Victorian loveliness.
- The Tec
- med bar on the sea front it looks a state and is pretty much a shit place 2 be.
- Senioritas, the home of the non stop wedding reception.
- All of the crappy council blocks of flats and maisonettes on the bournville estate, full of jobless junkie trash.
- The town hall with the councillors still in it.
- Wyvern School, haha !
- Well the whole of Knightstone, the whole of Bourneville.
- all of the nursing homes (including the residents)
- 82 alfred street.
- 23 upper church road. with all the peepz inside
- Wyvern. It smells :P
- Weston Town Hall because they are wasting this town
- All the crappy barrett houses being thrown up on the flood plains outside town.With luck they'll all float away on the next high tide.
- the tropicana
- McDonalds....It just attracts all the XR3iTurboGTI4x4twatmobiles.
The Police Station. What were the planners thinking???
- The whole Bornville estate, every house is occupied by either low life drug dealers/takers, thieves, paediophiles etc...etc...etc
- Everything at Locking Castle and North Worle - its all the same as anywhere else. No body likes the College, but it's been there now for 30 years and they've painted the outside and tried to make it "blend" .
- The ODEON, sorry it is a eyesore. Knock it down and build a showcase over by McDonalds, people would come from all the local small towns to watch the cinema rather than going to Bristol
- Dolphin Square - its sooooo 70's!
- Weston Police Station
- THE TROPICANA.IT WILL SAVE THE TAX PAYER LOADS OF DOSH!!
- The odeon is a disgrace, get rid of it and build a out of town cinema and transfer the friendly staff.
- The Odeon Cinema, its a dump quite simply.
- The whole of weston should be demolished, especially the town centre.
- the entire weston set up
- Broadoak school, wyvern school need to be demolished right now preferably with the teachers in them.
- Town Hall!!!!!!! with the council innit, they have not got a clue.
- NO! Don't demolish the Tudor market - it's got a wonderful second hand bookshop - I bought a book there just this week - the couple who run it are freindly and helpful and it's THE best place to find great reading at great prices. Also a new addition is the lady with some wonderful hand made silver jewellry - great for pressies or for spoiling yourself!
- Where to start - The Flea Market (otherwise known as the Tudor Market to people who actually shop there), Knightstone Island - SORT IT OUT... Also, RAF Locking - DO NOT FILL IT WITH ASSYLUM SEEKERS - put the homeless in there or knock it down and build a go-karting track on the site. Also, get rid of Bournville, Oldmixon and all the scummy roads behind the nightclubs in the town centre - I actually saw a dead rat there two days ago - just behind Ugropa.
- THE COLLEGE
- The Tudor Market. No-one ever buys anything from there anyway.
- Birnbeck pier (costs the tax-payer loads to keep & still isn't safe to use)
- Every building needs to be destroyed, preferably with the people still in them
- demolish all of the bornvile,old mixon town center and anywhere the local druggie`s live and there will be a cheer throughout the land.
- All the Club buildings, UROPA, VOLTZ and JOE's, these dives are a accident waiting to happen.
- Once again, Broadoak. And ALL of the Bournville. And Old Mixon. Napalm would be the best thing for it.
- The Techinical College - okay, so they've just built an annexe to it, which is quite smart, but the rest is pap - bring it down!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Maggie Simpson, Gerv, Gemm, toby, andy hawkins, bish, Prolific, jenny, Jo Cox, kelly, simon, jen, Badass, Rupert, Frostypants, maria christaki, dom, Leanne, Eddie Gray, Bob Blainey, Annonymous of Weston, danny, tommy b, Jake, nobby, Austin, Markie, kate, Claire, Inextremist, Stace, Gavin Cashman, sarah jones, mandy buck, H Boyd, Richard Jackson, lucy, wenna, nikpulle, Shat, adam, Posko, fred north, leanne rogers, jimbob, lyn, Eddie Farrow, stevie dee, Bexxxi, dee, Salma, Alexa, Tania, Mart, Nick Burrett, pez, robbie, pinki, chris, Mel, RJB, PETER, nick, Alex G, Monkey, Rob Shaw, Mike Clarke, mike, jimnekrikit, kathy, Matthew Stone, Klos 55, tinki winki, Caroline wright, Allen Hawthorne, C Plummer, kelli, Mike Richardson, H, joe, mrfintim, Alex, Dave Lloyd, Rosalyn George, wolf, Jo, Sam, tony, Lyns, Nath, Mike King, Mark Kinsey, elisa atkinso, josh, Ben Ashley, Marie Felton, Ross Jones, Libby, Richard Roofe, Michelle Syms, Melanie Shepherd, Kirstie, Marky Mod, Jon, RAY, ryan inglis, Mr. lange, Ryan Bailey, Mike Sanders, Sarah Smith, lewis richards, Roger Thomas, michael howe, Jim, Ralph, Mike Thomas, David Bryant, dan_linear, simon hallett, Paul Davies, Ryan Phillips, emily, Clare, marshall, Jess, RolyPoly, Brian, Nobby, DEAN SMYTH, jane hudson, Mikey Sanders, Ben Reilly, Laura, Jack Frost, Chloe, Bex Lynch-Kirk, jason, Paul, danlinear, Nina, ME BABY ME!!, pete seaton, Brian Cobb, wildkat, geoff, bex, jim driver, paul j, Mike Hancorn, DEA, Jason Day, penguin, Linny, ian, amber kingscote, Simon Griffin, blank, Simon Stephens, Flo :), Pirate Bill, gully, John Balance, angel, generic, Ray Holder, David Britten, Katie, Ian James Frost, nik, dags watson, Mark, Jordan, KEWSOUND, sxe, Brady, Pecky, pete deane, andy, gary, Mike Hooper, charlie, stuart, john christopher, baz, nigel, Steve S, Bruno Brookes, lisa, Mark Hirst, mason, Allan, John, Malc Banham, christine mason, Cass n Aime, Steve
Last updated: 2017-03-11
More stuff about Weston Super Mare
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Weston Super Mare Knowhere Board