Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Weston Super Mare, Somerset*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Weston Super Mare.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Orchard Street
- I'm sure there's some, I went to A.Coles for my piano.
- So Many places have closed down in weston. i have begun to go to nailsea music shop for my stuff as they have a fairly good range of stuff for woodwind and guitars etc. they also do repairs which is useful
- emarty music shop 10a orchard street, i think are now westons only music shop. they have a nice compact range of the right stuff, and they are linked to emarty academy which is a custom designed space for learning, rehearsing and recording. the emarty group is run by an industry professional so everything is run to a high standard
- Since Westside closed there is little now in Weston Super Mare, except for an amazing violin shop in CLifton Road, JPB Music. Apparently the largest violin retailer in the UK. Sells a few guitar strings as well, youi should try it.
- Westside Music is ok, you can get guitar strings and basic stuff but Bristol is better, Park St and stuff.
- Milliers in Oxford Street is pretty cool for the average muso
- westside music centre near the town hall sell guitars, bass, keyboards,drums,amps (more rock shop than classical, but thers still classical stuff there if your intrested in that kind of thing)
- There is one on oxford street but is very expensive, saw an fx unit in there a while ago at around £40 over bristol prices!
- Yes, the website for Keywest Studios is: www.keyweststudios.practicespot.com They provide keyboard and piano lessons
- Keywest Studios in Worle sell some sheet music and do good music lessons quite cheaply
- Westside music is the only place I can think that sells musical intruments. I bought a guitar from there last year and they also do lessons which is great!
- Westside music is simply the best. It's opposite the town hall and sells more guitars than you can shake a stick at and has very friendly staff.
- westside connection is the main musical instrument shop in weston, down the road from dolphin square. by the traffic lights leading into the high street.
- westcliff -- for rockers to classical
- Westside Music in the town centre, I think that's it. Nearest outside of Weston is probably Clevedon Music and as someone mentioned, GC music in wherever it is.
- Well westside suck cuz they never have anything in stock!!
- GC music in Burnham-On-Sea. Amazing shop, my step Dad owns it i should know.
- westside music opppsite side of townhall has a great electronic drum kit the hate you beatiung the hell out off!
- one right next door to my dentist!!! as you go past the front of TJ.Hughes turn left & it's down that road. i think it's the only one in weston!
- westside music centre very near town hall
- Westside's pretty good for guitars, etc, as is Sound Control in Bristol. Packers in Taunton or Clevedon music shop for woodwind.
- westside is in weston, its a bit pricey though
- That place by Dolphin Sq
- Westside Music on Oxford Street. They have guitars and keyboards
- bobs music and audio....good prices and he also does part exchange
- there's one in Oxford Street
- Most music shops seem to be in quiet remote side streets and also seem to tiny!Westside is very good,there is also a small shop down by sweets and things...
- Casio keyboard paradise and cheap brand Guitars.
- I prefer to go to Bristol or Taunton.
- There's only one left on Oxford Street - cannot remember the name. What a sad state of affairs.
- Button Guitars. Beautiful hand made guitars sold by an unpredictable alcoholic.
- 'Westside music'in oxford st. for realy excellent deals on all kinds of electric guitars,
keyboards, amps , & specialist items like radio mic's ,sound modules,samplers,
mixing desks etc.
- Their is only one decent instrument shop worth mentioning ''Bobs'' in meadow st(i think)
- Button's in Meadow Street [really funky street, eh?] which sells everything from the guitar to the South African 'Pchunka-wong'.
- There are only two music shops in Weston worth mentioning. One is Key West, on Upper Bristol Rd, which many stocks sheet music, the other is Duck, Son and Pinker located just opposite and behind the town hall. They have a good selection.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Maggie Simpson, Gerv, Gemm, toby, andy hawkins, bish, Prolific, jenny, Jo Cox, kelly, simon, jen, Badass, Rupert, Frostypants, maria christaki, dom, Leanne, Eddie Gray, Bob Blainey, Annonymous of Weston, danny, tommy b, Jake, nobby, Austin, Markie, kate, Claire, Inextremist, Stace, Gavin Cashman, sarah jones, mandy buck, H Boyd, Richard Jackson, lucy, wenna, nikpulle, Shat, adam, Posko, fred north, leanne rogers, jimbob, lyn, Eddie Farrow, stevie dee, Bexxxi, dee, Salma, Alexa, Tania, Mart, Nick Burrett, pez, robbie, pinki, chris, Mel, RJB, PETER, nick, Alex G, Monkey, Rob Shaw, Mike Clarke, mike, jimnekrikit, kathy, Matthew Stone, Klos 55, tinki winki, Caroline wright, Allen Hawthorne, C Plummer, kelli, Mike Richardson, H, joe, mrfintim, Alex, Dave Lloyd, Rosalyn George, wolf, Jo, Sam, tony, Lyns, Nath, Mike King, Mark Kinsey, elisa atkinso, josh, Ben Ashley, Marie Felton, Ross Jones, Libby, Richard Roofe, Michelle Syms, Melanie Shepherd, Kirstie, Marky Mod, Jon, RAY, ryan inglis, Mr. lange, Ryan Bailey, Mike Sanders, Sarah Smith, lewis richards, Roger Thomas, michael howe, Jim, Ralph, Mike Thomas, David Bryant, dan_linear, simon hallett, Paul Davies, Ryan Phillips, emily, Clare, marshall, Jess, RolyPoly, Brian, Nobby, DEAN SMYTH, jane hudson, Mikey Sanders, Ben Reilly, Laura, Jack Frost, Chloe, Bex Lynch-Kirk, jason, Paul, danlinear, Nina, ME BABY ME!!, pete seaton, Brian Cobb, wildkat, geoff, bex, jim driver, paul j, Mike Hancorn, DEA, Jason Day, penguin, Linny, ian, amber kingscote, Simon Griffin, blank, Simon Stephens, Flo :), Pirate Bill, gully, John Balance, angel, generic, Ray Holder, David Britten, Katie, Ian James Frost, nik, dags watson, Mark, Jordan, KEWSOUND, sxe, Brady, Pecky, pete deane, andy, gary, Mike Hooper, charlie, stuart, john christopher, baz, nigel, Steve S, Bruno Brookes, lisa, Mark Hirst, mason, Allan, John, Malc Banham, christine mason, Cass n Aime, Steve
Last updated: 2013-12-11
More stuff about Weston Super Mare
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Weston Super Mare Knowhere Board