Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire in Weston Super Mare, Somerset*
Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
You can tell us more about Weston Super Mare.
Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- My Drum
- Kewsound has no virus, I've obviously upset a competitor :)
- Kewsound, the new and correct address is www.kewsound.com
- KEWSOUND! New web address - dont follow the old one on this page it goes nowhere! www.kewsound.com is the REAL address and tells you all about us and our wonderful facilities and low rates.
- emarty academy, have a wonderful protools recording studio, 3 live rooms, a vocal both, and some amazing monitoring. They have sound proof rooms with great sounding PA's and digital mixers that you can record your rehearsal on. they also have teaching facilities there. its run by someone in the music industry and is a great place to hone your skills
- worle school
- All Saints Church has the most magnificent acoustics and the church people are really keen to see the building used. The Emerald Ensemble do all their recordings there and the BBC has done some as well.
- Kewstoke, The White house
- Just to let you know: Horizontal Music has nearly finished its three hundred thousand pound recording studio facility in worle. As part of Monkay Ltd (Prodigy Records) the company will be looking for talented artists, bands etc in the South West to record, produce and manage. Although the studio is mainly for its own production work, limited days will be available per month for local bands and artist to use at £200 per day (10-12 hours).
- westons record shop 'spin cycle' is supposed to have a studio but i have better knowledge & facilities in my living room! not reccommended, 'The White Room' is somewhere near by which i visited on my college course - they seemed to have good facilities..
- supersonix isn't just the best studio in the area, its also got the best vibe and enthuisiastic engineers- Obbers does the biz!!
- supersonix best studio best engineers best producer fact
- westcliffe college, which is down the road from weston college. westcliffe is a art and music college so they have all the facilities u need
- Is it fuck, try Bristol.
- KEWSOUND is in Kewstoke (just out side Weston)and offers both rehearsal and recording facillities at good rates. To learn more follow this link www.kewsound.co.uk
- whitehouse is a very good studio in kewstoke, i recorded there a few years back and it was good times
- Whitehouse Studios in Kewstoke, lovely chap.
- SPIN CENTRAL DOWN ORHCARD STREET HAS A RECORDING STUDIO, QUITE COOL.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Maggie Simpson, Gerv, Gemm, toby, andy hawkins, bish, Prolific, jenny, Jo Cox, kelly, simon, jen, Badass, Rupert, Frostypants, maria christaki, dom, Leanne, Eddie Gray, Bob Blainey, Annonymous of Weston, danny, tommy b, Jake, nobby, Austin, Markie, kate, Claire, Inextremist, Stace, Gavin Cashman, sarah jones, mandy buck, H Boyd, Richard Jackson, lucy, wenna, nikpulle, Shat, adam, Posko, fred north, leanne rogers, jimbob, lyn, Eddie Farrow, stevie dee, Bexxxi, dee, Salma, Alexa, Tania, Mart, Nick Burrett, pez, robbie, pinki, chris, Mel, RJB, PETER, nick, Alex G, Monkey, Rob Shaw, Mike Clarke, mike, jimnekrikit, kathy, Matthew Stone, Klos 55, tinki winki, Caroline wright, Allen Hawthorne, C Plummer, kelli, Mike Richardson, H, joe, mrfintim, Alex, Dave Lloyd, Rosalyn George, wolf, Jo, Sam, tony, Lyns, Nath, Mike King, Mark Kinsey, elisa atkinso, josh, Ben Ashley, Marie Felton, Ross Jones, Libby, Richard Roofe, Michelle Syms, Melanie Shepherd, Kirstie, Marky Mod, Jon, RAY, ryan inglis, Mr. lange, Ryan Bailey, Mike Sanders, Sarah Smith, lewis richards, Roger Thomas, michael howe, Jim, Ralph, Mike Thomas, David Bryant, dan_linear, simon hallett, Paul Davies, Ryan Phillips, emily, Clare, marshall, Jess, RolyPoly, Brian, Nobby, DEAN SMYTH, jane hudson, Mikey Sanders, Ben Reilly, Laura, Jack Frost, Chloe, Bex Lynch-Kirk, jason, Paul, danlinear, Nina, ME BABY ME!!, pete seaton, Brian Cobb, wildkat, geoff, bex, jim driver, paul j, Mike Hancorn, DEA, Jason Day, penguin, Linny, ian, amber kingscote, Simon Griffin, blank, Simon Stephens, Flo :), Pirate Bill, gully, John Balance, angel, generic, Ray Holder, David Britten, Katie, Ian James Frost, nik, dags watson, Mark, Jordan, KEWSOUND, sxe, Brady, Pecky, pete deane, andy, gary, Mike Hooper, charlie, stuart, john christopher, baz, nigel, Steve S, Bruno Brookes, lisa, Mark Hirst, mason, Allan, John, Malc Banham, christine mason, Cass n Aime, Steve
Last updated: 2013-12-11
More stuff about Weston Super Mare
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Weston Super Mare Knowhere Board