Favourite Building in Weymouth, Dorset*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Weymouth.
- I am neither religious, mad or both, but I do like St Johns church at Greenhill near the Park district. If you look up the spire there are different heads of animals. The Gargoyles are all unique and so are the windows which all have different designs. Its probably the finest example of the skill of local masons and craftsmen.
- Meeches with the ultra cool gargoyles.
- The tudor house near hope square
- Thomas Mowlams's of fleet lane..beautiful gothic/irish themed mosaics outside.
- The Tourist Information Centre on the Esplanade!
- Weatherspoons ;-)
- the front skate park
- my favourite building has got to be my flat, but then i am biased - but who cares.
- the white hart sits well where it is.
- The mysterious CEFAS fish lab where they create giant squid-men for profit and amusement.
- Anythign 17h century thats left the rest if prefabbed concrete shite
- ozzy whytes house
- I love the White Hart Pub!
- New Look, has a big lighthouse attrached to it in the centre of town.
- Passion and pain Professional Tattoo and Body piercing. Health Registered A.P.T.A and T.C.G.B Watchdog Approved. Custom and Cover up our Speciality.
01305 777152 24 hour piecring helpline: 07880 663343
81 abbotsbury road weymouth dorset dt4 0aq
Tattoos and Body Piercing by Broken Halo
- The new Weymouth College is not exactly an interesting design, but it is gorgeous and definitely worth a visit.
- Multi- Storey Car PARK
- The Noathe Fort
- 'meeches' great gargoyled gents talors
- PUBLIC TOILET NEAR THE SPAR
- This would have to be the Sand Man's little hut where in the Summer he sculpts lifelike images of cartoon characters and dolphins. Unfortunately this is now run by the not so talented grandson of the original man who created this gem but it is worth a look anyway if you are in to doing the tourist thing.
- ali's, sids and 3 in a row...mussies
my school budmouth...
- The Nothe Fort.
- The Nothe Fort
- Opposite marks and Spencers, the coolest building - just sit outside M&S and look up, Beauty and the Beast would be jealous of these gargoles.
- Nothe Fort, set in (oddly enough) the Nothe Gardens. Part of Henry VIII costal fortifications with great views. Sunny day required.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Simon Barber, phill, Martin Bliss, laura, fat boy, Ravenstone, johnson, iain burden, wodge, dom, Leanne, john jacobs, richie t, Devoid, Mike Jones, Magic princess tiger fairy, wendy gilbert, Ian Dykes, Vicky, R.I.P, Jenny, Phil Coombs, *jen*, Tom, anti-anglo01, Natalie, Miguel, Dan Kilroy, ian pearce, Danny_Asterix, Darren Hedley, The Wolf, wellgone, Chance Medley, D BALL, Gill, Jules, chris, ji chan, Sheila Green, els, Sue hancock, Phil Brown, oscar whyte, Martin, Ed Hintze, mike, Peter, Marie, Karl Weber, barney, DAZ, matt, Chris Gleave, Stalks, Tcr_ladnet, pam, Bob Holness, Alex, Adam Montague, fca, Angie, the ducks, Luke Yates, teresa, fit babe, David York, Zaki Moosa, Chris Lonergan, dawn, Jon, paul, audrey reece, lizard, Sam Ryan, mmmarrrrkkyyyy, Borry, K, Teague, james, Paul Ockleford, jim, paul carter, ron nendy, Joey, A.Resident, chickerell pussycat, Nina Berns, halo, katy, Wendy Medich, dave, bunnyman, aids_kid, Ozzy, Mark Smith, Patricia, jenna, Carl Greenham, Phil, Dicky Dawes, Clive, Dave Mck, Nina, Hodder, meryl, Bob, Braven, alison, dan mcdonald, pammy, Lemon, brett, Jeremy, jamie pinnow, Tcr, Badge, Trigger, mick ellis, margaret Judd, Dean, weymouth girl, Nina James, carl, Maine, John Randall, generic, Peter Lythgoe, Doug Hollings, mark taylor, Lisa B, Barbara Hart-Varca, henrypoole, surfdude, Carrie, poppy, ben johston, toad, Hayley Marks, peter targett, danny j, Gillian, Michelle Warner, tonihope, Eda
Last updated: 2010-05-05
More stuff about Weymouth
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Weymouth Knowhere Board