Demolish It Now Building in Windsor, Berkshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Windsor.
Demolish It Now Building
- Ward Royal..a concrete pile which has NO character.
- Castle! Bit over the top for ones weekend hopuse. Build a ski slope instead.
- Speedboard, on the industrial estate next to the entrance to the coach park. Bunch o'wankers! Worst fucking job I've ever had! I'd get the majority of the staff out first though, just leave the directors and certain supervisors.
- the old YWCA
- i would like to see all kevs and anti-skater adults demolished.feckin hate em
- Ward royal, i still can't believe it won awards.
- The multi-storey car parc cos it sticks out like a sore thumb along the high street.
- Windsor Arts Centre. It's like a halfway house for the terminally fucking bland. They call it the WAC. AU - Alcoholics Unanimous, more like.
- The bus station in slough... (seen in the opening credits of The Office) is the ugliest early 1960's mistake ever.... oh well.
- The police station, are there any other choices?
- Windsor Castle - to make a new car park for all the tourists
- The Parade, Ruddlesway needs to go and put something in its place that the council and the residents want. Not more social housing!
- The Fort and Firkin brewery - turn it back into the Old Trout Gig Hall now!! The Hanover flat's off Smith's Lane, although even they aren't that bad.
- Can't belive you recommended the Bronks it's a total dive.....I suppose all tasts are different, I wouldn't take my visitors there. I like what your doing though, good on you!!!!
- Knight's Place
- Ward Royal. Put Their Royal Highnesses in there before you blow it up.
- Ward Royal - a disugstingly grey block of flats which ALWAYS smells of piss.
- Ward Royal - horrid white flats that won awards in the 1960s - Why?
- Knight's Place
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: dave in Windsor, helen, Stacy, Joe Bailey, Richard Hill, Kerry Holdstock, phil, ross savage, Dan Morton, Diane Roscoe, Graham Spoard, sean, Bilal Bhatti, Duke of Nothing, iain, Stu, Mat, Robert Shea, Peter connolly, Mick Sliver, WTG, daz, anonymous, sam, Jack, Twink, generic, Spidlington Spod, Gary, Alex, DONNA, dave, Steve Bond, Mark, Stacey, Jen, Joey Dangerously, Mike Bennett, Kath Hollister, Cooky, CJ, jon young, cli4d, Richard, hannah, Alan Hogg, Tessa Hyams, Simon, Caroline, Ed Waddington, Jamie Ingram, leah weal, anon
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Windsor
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Windsor Knowhere Board