Hookup Spots in Windsor, Berkshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Windsor.
- Got to be BAr One or Chicago's. Wathc out for the squaddies Misses though, wants you one night then you nearly get done the next night when the husband she didn't mention is back! Oops.
- chicagos or liquid etc where you can meet the stupidest and strangely most arrogant and upthemselves interbred townies in the cosmos
- I WILL BE IN WINDSOR TOWN AFTER ASCOT RACING AND WAS WONDERING WAS THERE ANY LATE PUBS WITH MUSIC OR A DECENT CLUB NOT TOO YOUNG THAT WE WOULD ENJOY OURSELVES AT
- Go for a stroll down the Thames
- We hang around fosters avenue in dedworth just up the road opposite blockbusters. Also at the windsor skate park near the police station.
- drinkers....the recently (5 years) pedestrianised bottom end of peascod street is great for summer days... known locally as Crosses Corner.... at least 5 or 6 pubs and cafes have chairs for anyone to sit an put on your shades.... on summer nights you'll find a hundred people hanging out there.
- Dont try skateboarding in Batchelors acre fellers and gals, there is a great spot in the Vansittart Recreation ground
- Generally outside the Arts Centre and the Newsagent/Chippy opposite. If you live in Dedworth, then outside Blockbuster video.
- The benchs in front of castle, where due to bin removal to stop nail bombers, you can freely throw your mcdonalds fries all over the street.
- Outside shooters bar on a Friday night init
- Windsor Great Park on a warm Summer's evening
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: dave in Windsor, helen, Stacy, Joe Bailey, Richard Hill, Kerry Holdstock, phil, ross savage, Dan Morton, Diane Roscoe, Graham Spoard, sean, Bilal Bhatti, Duke of Nothing, iain, Stu, Mat, Robert Shea, Peter connolly, Mick Sliver, WTG, daz, anonymous, sam, Jack, Twink, generic, Spidlington Spod, Gary, Alex, DONNA, dave, Steve Bond, Mark, Stacey, Jen, Joey Dangerously, Mike Bennett, Kath Hollister, Cooky, CJ, jon young, cli4d, Richard, hannah, Alan Hogg, Tessa Hyams, Simon, Caroline, Ed Waddington, Jamie Ingram, leah weal, anon
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Windsor
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Windsor Knowhere Board