Skateboarding Spots in Windsor, Berkshire*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Windsor.
- okay the best spot without a doubt in windsor is the tiles.its got loads of three stairs, two double sets and some really tight banks, which are fun to do body varials and flick ons (you pop the board onto the bank and then you jump onto your board whilst its at t6he top of the bank) there is also always cones and bits of wood lying around.t get there just find out where king edward car park is and its around that area.another spot is the waitrose sets.they've got a 2 stair with about 10 ft then a 3 stair.it sound easy but its really tight.there is also the only good 5 stair in windsor.(i know where abnother one is but havent skated it.)unfortuanetly, these are both going to be demolished.a big shopping centre is going to be built and these spots are right in the way.the tiles is DEFINETLY going, and waitrose too.this is very sad seeing as these are the best spots in windsor and i grew up skating them, but the tiles is the main place where i learnt so much stuff but soon will be gone thanks to mindless buisnessman.get down here quick if u wana skate them.for the future:RIP tiles and waitrose
- I skate at the windsor skate park near the police station. If you go from the art centre down st marcs road and then straight over the road and past the youth centre and your there. Also down under the waitrose car parc (also known as pidgeons coop or the drop off)
- there is a place we like to call the underground if u go by the royal station and come out the peascod st way there is walkway go down it there is loads of flatbanks. and stairs and u can make rails. if u go into the car park next to it then there are rampes in there, if u go opposite it as well there r offices people walk thru there but there are stairs ramps curbs a multistory car park its so sweet
- King Edward Court, after the shops have closed is just a biggish open air patio with pillars and benches and slopes.
- 'Let me borrow your car and I'll win some more cars for you in a race' followed by stealing my video camera. DO NOT go anywhere near the skatepark in Vansittart rd as it is full of evil little pikie's. You know who you are you worthless little shits. Real shame as the park is well equipped with smooth tarmac.
- Alexandra garden, but watch out for the Eton boys falling over after they've had their fill od cider!
- New skate park(not the pants one in alexandra gardens)its near the youth centre and the police station, has a fun box, foot high grinbox on the driveway, spine, grind rails, a 6ft quarter and a few smaller ones and a mini!! Street spots: near Waitrose in the evening(stairs, benches, low walls), Windsor Girls school on a sunday or in the hols(loads of picnic tables, ledges, stairs, car park), Bachelors acre any time(low walls, huge stair set with kinked hand rail, behind offices s a flat bank and more ledges and stuff), opposite Shooters(few steps, wall rides, large drop in the loading bays, small flat bank)
- Skate ground/Bachelors acre. A suspicious lack of policemen and women means that you can probably get away with skating anywhere but the castle.
- Batchelor's Acre
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: dave in Windsor, helen, Stacy, Joe Bailey, Richard Hill, Kerry Holdstock, phil, ross savage, Dan Morton, Diane Roscoe, Graham Spoard, sean, Bilal Bhatti, Duke of Nothing, iain, Stu, Mat, Robert Shea, Peter connolly, Mick Sliver, WTG, daz, anonymous, sam, Jack, Twink, generic, Spidlington Spod, Gary, Alex, DONNA, dave, Steve Bond, Mark, Stacey, Jen, Joey Dangerously, Mike Bennett, Kath Hollister, Cooky, CJ, jon young, cli4d, Richard, hannah, Alan Hogg, Tessa Hyams, Simon, Caroline, Ed Waddington, Jamie Ingram, leah weal, anon
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Windsor
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Windsor Knowhere Board