The Best Things in Witham, Essex*
If you're around, be sure to check these things out
You can tell us more about Witham.
The Best Things
- THE GIRLS CAN BE QUITE NICE
- Mondays Under 18s Night at Elements Nightclub
- WITHAM CARNIVAL,FIREWORK DISPLAY AND COCKNEY NIGHT WHICH WAS DONE AWAY WITH.
- Peaceful, pleasant, friendly, fairly low crime-rate. Easy to reach London and other towns without having to live in them.
The River Walk is a unique park, you can walk for hours.
- It is home to one of the most promising young racing drivers in the UK. If you don't already know James Winslow, you soon will. This young man is going places!
- Nothing springs to mind. The only place I have lived where I the only think I could buy in the high street was a loaf of bread and beer.
- You seem to have a few people that dislike the place so much that they just want to leave.Well this is to those people : GET OFF YOUR BUTT AND STOP MOANING. Its only a boring place because of the tossers that live there and do nothing but complain. I got up 11 years ago and moved to Ausralia I didnt have loads of cash but I now own a nice apartment in one of the most expensive cities in the world. Life is what you make it SO GET UP AND ENJOY IT.
- Not much reall, but the trains are good, especially the ones out of this dump!
- My youth - it was a laugh most of the time
The incentive you have to learn to drive
- The River Walk - walk/cycle across town among trees, ducks, open space and away from the cars. Gorgeous.
- The smell in the summer - Malt, Boiled Sweets and Sewage. On a good day you can smell all three.
- Can't think of any.
I would say the A12 out of the fucking place.
- Ideal for traveling to London, Chelmsford, Colchester near by. Everybody moans about living there but few would leave!
- It is home to one of the most promising young racing drivers in the UK. If you don't already know Eddie Hall, you soon will. This young man is going places!
- Braintree is within 5 miles for an escape from the inimitable boredom
- the prossie accross the road, the 24HOUR GARAGE!!!! MUNCHIES!!!! MY HOUSE!! MAMA DELS!
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jimini, Samantha Dilby, Phil Gyford, Danny Clark, matt, Lauren Bailey, John Walker, jacko, emma sullivan, Derek Wash, generic, Total Fusion, Steve Watson, PAUL, Dave, moanaliza, Saul Krappe, Mary Holding, Mr jones, Toby Easthope, ky, Natalie, Allison Mann, andy, madmic, David Coner, Rachel, david parker, Tom Hewitt, Steve Everitt, fred, ben, TOM PROGRESS, Avril Bell, Ss, Camp Dave
Last updated: 2008-02-22
More stuff about Witham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Witham Knowhere Board