Skateboarding Spots in Witham, Essex*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Witham.
- HUMBER RD OPPOSITE NETTO
- Good one by the football club. It came about because of a campaign led by local kids
- Ahh, witham skatepark, infront of the witham fc playing ground! A rather new site, launched in the summer of 2003, a place where all youths from all backgrounds can spend their free time. get thirsty skating? thats ok cos nettos is right across the road! Before, gangs of skaters could often be found skating in the area between fish 'n' chicken and the job centre at the end of the high street, or down by dovercourt on the industrial estate, often, you will come across skaters in these areas, they have proved to be great areas for the sport, but as the old groups die and yougsters on their bmx's now seem to own the streets of Witham, you're more likely to find more tricks being pulled at witham skatepark- situated on spa road just before the railway bridge!
- fish n chicken is pretty good, dont try the skate park - you will probably get beaten up as there are loads of people who go there to start fights outta school time.
- The New Skate Park near netto's. a classic combination if ever there was one. good for a scrap.
- Witham is getting a new skatepark and SOON ! long awaited I know but it's being built as we speak! will be found on Spa Road Playing Fields by the football club
- duh, this is witham
- Dudez you have gotta check Pinkham Drive
- Fresh fry, Concrete hills, Benches behind doctors surgery, everywhere, use your imagination, there's allwaya a new line.
- Safeways, "oncrete mountains" near Emmas house
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jimini, Samantha Dilby, Phil Gyford, Danny Clark, matt, Lauren Bailey, John Walker, jacko, emma sullivan, Derek Wash, generic, Total Fusion, Steve Watson, PAUL, Dave, moanaliza, Saul Krappe, Mary Holding, Mr jones, Toby Easthope, ky, Natalie, Allison Mann, andy, madmic, David Coner, Rachel, david parker, Tom Hewitt, Steve Everitt, fred, ben, TOM PROGRESS, Avril Bell, Ss, Camp Dave
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Witham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Witham Knowhere Board