The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else in Witham, Essex*
The things which can't be categorised
You can tell us more about Witham.
The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- WE NEED A GAY CLUB OR PUB DUCKY! THE TOWN IS SO DARSE AND A STREET MARKET WOULD LIVEN IT UP IN THE MAIN SHOPPING STREETS. DOES ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GAY CLUBS IN WITHAM,OR WHERE DO GAY PEOPLE MEET?
- basically witham is a s@@@hole and is used for the london toffs who cant afford to live in london about time they supply something for 16 - 21 years old
- I lived in witham for twenty five years but moved to lincolnshire and belive me
Witham is paradise compared to here, you don't know what you've got untill its gone i'd glady move back if i could afford it.
- Hey, I'm writing from Chico, California. I have friends from Witham and I can say only one thing: if all you fucks hate the place so much then why don't you move? There's plenty of room here!! See you soon.
- yeah, come to witham its gr8 dont be surprised if you dont see anyone, we have all gone somewhere else, just to get out of here!
- There's nothing wrong about Witham - no real social deprivation or poverty, no real suffering (well, no more than you'd expect). There just isn't anything right about it either. Maybe this is what happens to small towns that can trace their history back nearly 2000 years.
- Whitam: Probably the biggest Shithole this side of Wolverhampton
- WARNING: As you stroll (cautiously) or drive (remember to lock your doors at all times) along the streets of Witham you may find yourself seeing the same "people" passing you. If this occurs do not attempt to adjust your eyesight, your not slipping into madness either, it's because Witham is obscenely inbread. Incest is rife in this area and you will do well to remember to ignore this unusual characteristic of this God-Awful Shit Hole, apparently Witham has grown from only two families into the heaving metropolis it is today, so do be careful to not wind up the residents with witty remarks about the smell or the lack of attractiveness of the locals or otherwise you'll have the whole town on your back!
- witham is chilled if u fancy a smoke
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Jimini, Samantha Dilby, Phil Gyford, Danny Clark, matt, Lauren Bailey, John Walker, jacko, emma sullivan, Derek Wash, generic, Total Fusion, Steve Watson, PAUL, Dave, moanaliza, Saul Krappe, Mary Holding, Mr jones, Toby Easthope, ky, Natalie, Allison Mann, andy, madmic, David Coner, Rachel, david parker, Tom Hewitt, Steve Everitt, fred, ben, TOM PROGRESS, Avril Bell, Ss, Camp Dave
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Witham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Witham Knowhere Board