Demolish It Now Building in Wokingham, Berkshire*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Wokingham.
Demolish It Now Building
- The council offices
- twon hall
- The whole of Norreys Avenue together with Serious Close, both of which are rife with Pikeys and guys of 30+ who still think it tough to beat on teanagers.
- The train station. It's surely a shed full of rats and urine.
- all the police stations with PC tom thomas in it because hes a git who likes to have a go at youths smokin gear!!!!!!!!!! errrrr
- St Crispins because even tho i dont go there, its a sh*t hole...
- Wokingham District Council Offices...... just because.....
- Wellington House, Wellington Road (home of Social Services, CAB, etc) 16/01/03
- all houses in norry's, pikey scum
- St Crispins school, i go there im smart and it sucks
- The Forest School, Holt School...any of those snobby stuck up two.
- i want st crispins flattened because its soooo ugly and it should be buldozed
- the hole of norreys avenue
- norreys avenue is an ugly council dump with many cheap prefabs which get knocked down when you breathe on it, so you dont have to get out the front door when you want a chat with your neighbour.
- The old buildings oposite the Carnival pool, and the old Tesco shop.
get a new big NightClub put up there instead!!!
- Emmbrook shops. Who on Earth made this block of cement?
- Town Hall. Just look at the damned thing!
- What is that grey shack by the railway track? Is that the station? I thought that it was a temporary animal barn. Burn this eye sore now! Oh, when will the station manager realise that the machines never work on Friday or Saturday evening. Fix it.
- 9 St Helier Close would be a start
- Norreys / Ashridge Estate
- Bracknell and the surrounding Council estates, they should all be moved back to Essex with all the other 'Cokneys' and 'Real' ICF boys, and they can take their Puffa Jackets and other East 17 clobber with em, oh yeah Did I say my dad knew the Krays(?)
- Get rid of Wokingham Library/College (whatever it is now) - it wastes valuable pub space.
- Those horrible old council buildings opposite the new swimming pool.
- all of cirius close. this estate belongs in bracknell.
- the entire of cirius close. this estate is 100% pikey with many 14 year old mothers running around with their prams.
- the whole of wokingham and make sure u move quikly onto bracknell u ho's
- John Redwood's house, except his junkie kids.
- Tesco_ because my mates work there and it would be funny to watch them apply to safeway!!
- police station not the ledge
- Even if you wanted to flatten Shute End (Council Offices) you wouldn't do away with the staff...... the lucky buggers have their own nuclear bunker buried in the vaults!
- Waitrose. The doctors surgery on Broad Street had been turned down for building on that plot as 'people going to the surgery would cause too much congestion'. So what they do is allow a Supermarket to be built and dedicate one of the lanes on Rectory Road to filter traffic into the car park. Now there's sense. Smells of corruption in the Town Planning committee to me..... Road
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Steven Long, Blozo, jim hughes, Travis, LAURA BUCKENHAM, Bobby, nick ashwell, dave rolo, Tommy V, james hams, g, rick, Elizabeth Emmerick, Gary Hutchinson, Ryan Ingram, Richard Philips, david holder, Dan, tom, 14, MCLEMENTS, Karl, MikeH, Fenella Watts, steven yates, Steve Ray, g0d, Ma-Donna, gus, Clare, daniel mahony, John McKenzie, jownee, Eleanor van Emden, Hap Hapablap, mark methven, Debby, Nick, Paul, norman, john hadfield, I.P. Freely, art, drail, Greg, adge p, fred dowling, Matt (Goldenpipe), Steve Mann, Heather, Alan partridge, alex starkey, vicki, Claremont, nicola, anon, Lucy Quarterman, Graham Smith, speck, smurf, Darren Smith, anonomous, Craig Johnson, mr Big Dog, tank, Paul Travers, wellcoolbuds, steve kingett, lyndsey pietras, john callaghan, matt, Top Cat, me, anonymous, Christopher small, chiq, Tash, H, james pickard, Ryan, angel, marion ednas, generic, emma hay, Danny, Rach, DONNA, stephen smith, Sam, Mark, Tierry Henry, S Painter, Dan Anders-Brown, Adam, Rachel, James Wyper, Angela, david higginson, Dale Edmunds, Kate, donnafan, Scott Madill, Geoff Miller, Mark Laing, Mar Clark, Mat Wood, kathryn, gemma deakin, Hannah, Rob, SARAH, Richard_Fogarty, lisa, Pete Bailey, justin Gates, Patrick Harte, Ivan, harry, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Wokingham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wokingham Knowhere Board