Favourite Building in Wokingham, Berkshire*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Wokingham.
- ETERNITY NOW CALED CHAMELEON!!ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A WONDERFUL PLACE, BAR STAFF TOP NOTCH AND ALL FIT!DOORMEN ALL FIT HOWEVER ALL THE MANAGERS ARE MIIIIINGING!!!THEY THINK THERE HARD AND THERE NOT BY A LONG SHOT!UGLY, FAT, SKINNY AND WEIRD!!APART FROM THAT PUCKERRRR
- my house!!!!!!!!!!!! the very famous house in wokingham were every 1 comes!
- SNAPPY SNAP
- The Town Hall.
- youth club
- Safeways. that old factory up molly milla lane, REMEMBER old skool
- Seaford Court.
- milton gardens is the best area ive seen in wokingham
- my crib
- My favorite building is the one that i can crawl to when i am pissed.
- The new tescos as it is now 24 hours, and is only a few feet away from Fynn's house (fynn has a mortgage
- I feel this award has to go to the council flats in Eustace Crescent... such beauty, and filled with some of our wonderful towns nicest car thieves, pykies, sluts and crackheads.
- The Pin & Bowl pub - demolished in the early '90s - a great place to drink, play darts and smoke dope in the pool room out back.
- safeways in woosehill, used to have quality staff including the worlds greatest ever trolley boy - james pickard, but has now lowered in quality by hiring ugly people including richard phillips and richard jones. the checkout supervisor jan ford is also incredibly ugly
- the lord raglan. this is the best pub i have ever drunk in. this place is a mecca to all larger drinkers!
- The White Horse Pub... I must concede to never looking at it on the way in (head down going for the bar) and by the time I exit, turning around to admire the edifice before me is not really the first thing on my mind.
- In addition to the awesome Petsmart, I'd campaign strongly for a twelve foot wall to be built between Wokingham and Bracknell just to ensure that they don't cross the dividing line if they take a wrong turning off the Coppid Beech roundabout.
- Now that the state of the art Wokingham Town Football Ground has been knocked down it has to the fabulous new Petsmart that screams good taste and is a fitting emblem to take this fine town of ours into the 21st century.
- police station which has a massive smooth concrete ledge
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: Steven Long, Blozo, jim hughes, Travis, LAURA BUCKENHAM, Bobby, nick ashwell, dave rolo, Tommy V, james hams, g, rick, Elizabeth Emmerick, Gary Hutchinson, Ryan Ingram, Richard Philips, david holder, Dan, tom, 14, MCLEMENTS, Karl, MikeH, Fenella Watts, steven yates, Steve Ray, g0d, Ma-Donna, gus, Clare, daniel mahony, John McKenzie, jownee, Eleanor van Emden, Hap Hapablap, mark methven, Debby, Nick, Paul, norman, john hadfield, I.P. Freely, art, drail, Greg, adge p, fred dowling, Matt (Goldenpipe), Steve Mann, Heather, Alan partridge, alex starkey, vicki, Claremont, nicola, anon, Lucy Quarterman, Graham Smith, speck, smurf, Darren Smith, anonomous, Craig Johnson, mr Big Dog, tank, Paul Travers, wellcoolbuds, steve kingett, lyndsey pietras, john callaghan, matt, Top Cat, me, anonymous, Christopher small, chiq, Tash, H, james pickard, Ryan, angel, marion ednas, generic, emma hay, Danny, Rach, DONNA, stephen smith, Sam, Mark, Tierry Henry, S Painter, Dan Anders-Brown, Adam, Rachel, James Wyper, Angela, david higginson, Dale Edmunds, Kate, donnafan, Scott Madill, Geoff Miller, Mark Laing, Mar Clark, Mat Wood, kathryn, gemma deakin, Hannah, Rob, SARAH, Richard_Fogarty, lisa, Pete Bailey, justin Gates, Patrick Harte, Ivan, harry, Steve
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Wokingham
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wokingham Knowhere Board