Demolish It Now Building in Wolverhampton, West Midlands*
Places that need to be levelled
You can tell us more about Wolverhampton.
Demolish It Now Building
- The Wolves fooball ground.
- Whichever building starts at the beginning of Broad Street (Wolves) and ends at the end of Broad Street - both sides of the road!!! In fact, just light the blue touch-paper
- Mander Center.
The whole place.
- Every single one.
- ATLANTIS - NOW. Preferably with all the cocks inside it. The light bar, Royal London.
- MAN ON THE HORSE! DELETE IT
- THE SHOP NEXT TO THE CARPET SHOP IN BILSTON. ITS BEEN EMPTY AND DERELICT SINCE I DON'T KNOW WHEN.
- brockfield house
- As mentioned earlier Keiths Secondhand Shop in Bilston, Keith or Keith the Teeth as he is known by most of Bilston is a total Idiot and thinks he is some kind of Antiques expert when in fact he knows absolutley nothing, his Shop smells of Damp and so does he but even worse 80/ and he never has any Money tp buy anything, good way to run a Buisness huh? He shares the Shop with a Nasty Miserable old Woman called Margaret you will know when your are within 50 Metres of it by the nasty smell.
Lidls in Bilston preferably when its full of Asylum Seekers ( which is all the time.
- the old coterills shop in bilston - that crack in the front wall is kinda scary
- keiths second hand shop in the high street
- one way music they are so sad and old and slagg everyone off all they do is live at that counter . they have everything behind glass so cant touch it. i dont go there as they try to get you to buy what they have in store 1 out of 10
- Keiths second hand shop. its dirtys and nothing ever works properly. plus it smells.
- The Fox Hotel-GET RID OF IT
- TOPSHOP! as much as i like the clothes the prices are harmful to a persons state of mind and bank balance and the girls that work there need to have smiles implanted!! and the security guard needs to realise im not a thief because i like to wear the occasional hoody i just happen to be COLD!!!! oooo and those pee pee machines by littlewoods! not sure i trust them they can wash themselves and there machines! small children can't wash themselves but machines can.... next they'll be fixing themselves argghhhhhh :-p
- Wolverhampton College
- Civic Centre, demolish that ensuring all employees remain inside.
- the art block at the uni ugly
- Most of Broad Street. Catching a bus home, even in daylight, is a risky business due to groups of people hanging around causing trouble.
- Alantis - (in)breeding place for slags and twats in baseball hats.
- art block of wolves uni
- The new uni building in Wolvo, its nearly as bad as the old one they nocked down and the one next door to it isnt much better
- Atlantis night club
- All in Heath Town.
- The Bus Station. A souless place
- St Peters church. And the crappy school that goes with it.
- Where all the packies and muslims live
- The Molinuex/Legoland. Preferably when they have a rare full house.
- the gym near cinneworld annoys me!
- dj heaven should be flatten its shit
- Civic Centre (council building) cramped with incompetent employees. Crown House Jobcentre same reason as the first. Well, just say the whole town, it doesn't take long time to type.
- The Mander Centre and Dudley Street. Let's catch up with the rest of the world eh?
- Most of the town centre! ( especially by the market )
- the chubbs bulidings in heath town they look a real state i have family down by there and i am about to pay another visit and i am dreadin takin me new fella down there
- a giant monument that looks like a giant dildo
- The station, it's a right dive along with a lot of Wolves.
That disgusting tram thing to brum. Where did they choose those colours!It looks like a kids toy. It takes bloody ages and it talks all the way.What a joke
- atlantis,the beach,the mander centre,social science school (with staff in it)
- The Mander Centre
- St. Peters' Collegiate Scool.
- The giffard y do i even go there?
- Light Bar, Full of nobs loving themselves. Bus Station, full of idiots trying to rob u.
- the planet and the civic
- Sports Soccer, JD Sports, JBB
- Tough choice...probably those deserted ex-places on Worcester Street.
- The royal mail sorting office.
- C E Marshalls factory at the bottom of the ring road ( by the tramps tent).
It's an utter eyesore and it's as bad inside as it is out!!
- Molineux Hotel. Either fix it up, or fuck it off.
- i would like to see courts furniture store demolished it's got really terrible furniture and the prices are way two high, i would like to see another wine bar or restraunt there as i really love my food
- Not really a building but, cardiac hill that runs up the side of the molineux needs flattening out pretty soon
- A difficult one here - by the time I'd finished the list most of the town would be in ruins.
- The dole office with all the unemployable oafs in there.
- Demolish Mike loyds where all the Greeboos go!!!!!!!! and the civic Hall!
- Molineux Hotel. Sort it out or get rid of it.
- Beatties so I don't have to work there anymore!!!
- Wulfrun Centre and the train station.
- i wouldn't hesitate in setting off the first charge placed underneath yates's, preferably with all the wankers that go there inside it
- The Hawthornes, baggy shit.
- University art building
- the mander centre - horrid shopping complex that whenever it rains they put out warning messages that the floors may be wet so take care, well why don't you put a bloody roof on it...that might have something to do with it! guaranteed a howling gale - in the middle of summer.
- The terminal for the new tram system. Not even opened yet but it already looks like a terrible outdated 80s nightmare.
- Tarmac's "Roadstone House " on the Ringroad
- Wulfrun Centre
- mander centre.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: susan barans, ste, Beth, George, Vyki, *AmyC*, phil, martin, Bogdan, sean, Uncle Ruckus, Phil&Kerr, Gandy, ***, Roger, jay jay, Stevie T., J, Rich, Toastie, Rosa, Joel, slimsue, h king, Nicky Smith, danny, jon, Claire, Martin Hinsley, Nick Birch, Ricky Dehaney, ginge, andy p, Julie Robinson, steve lannin, Jak, Jeff, Nel, Natalie, jan, Barriej, chris b, ?????????, Laurz, ben greaves, glynis lofty, Tim Clark, Max Homer, Julie Wall, kait, Ginger Andy, WILF, Zim, Chris W, Gary Thomas, vik, Superman, Ruprecht Sphincter, chris, nicola, EMBERS, jim frensham, Rickthepick, Joyanta De, Andy Paciorek, harry millichamp, Barrie V, suzie, jasmyn green, Max, Graeme Allan, steve kingett, Steven Taylor, m0z, jess, Stu Mc, Mike, Kevin Hogan, hickory deadglove, jerrilove, H, Dave Williams, falcone, pete, valerie, tony, anette, Bina, Wendy, leanne fish, Sheryl, sash, nikki, Danny Allsort, new lad, sky club (silver web), Nyarl, paul hadley, jo, danny fields, marque, ben, mark flynn, pete munslow, Nathan, Michael Beckett, Alison, dominic, Neelam Jhumat, Shaun, kaione rigby, tom jemmett, dj glynnn, Richie Wall, Chris Jay, Mark Lawton, Sinbad, Dave A, joaney, bob marley, Robert Smith, Barry Smethwick, ?????, Zorba, dave_hilliard, E, meta, james, mark, ricky martin, Bobby McToolface, razmataz, StephANIE, rick, Davey Coolen, GD, ikobe wolf girl, Monica, Inga Turner, Phil ?, Steff, TC, Lucy Phillips, Emma, mf, jon buchan, dave, sue thomas, tOM, Chris Pindar, PM from T.O, Joe Williams, laura bould, lofty, B Rizzotto, Jim Shark, Matt Ashmore, Stuart Davies, Selena, jason, Paul, Jingbang, anna, James Peterson, roy, Mark Ramsden, mickeypearce, Stan, Ebo, Liz, A.M, ellie, Laura-Jayne Fuller, Amy, doug, Joana Teixeira, T Boss, claire L newbold, Jon Hopkins, Jennie, Steve Dawson, cheeky monkey bmx, robin, Max Petford, dan, Mike West, Ade, stu, dxjggf, Su, AA SYSTEMS, Clairee, dom giovanni, Emma Lou, sam, Fiona, Tony., kayt, Mr.R. C. Lue, Ryan, generic, fred jr, paul bradley, al crow, George evans, Blue rose, kc, Geri Shakespeare, don mclean, kitty kat, Candice, Dan C, Andy Turner, Simon Fullard, Julian Robinson, andy, Larry "The Dog" Lane, Dave Alexander, Celia Day, Rachel, Matt Smith, sq1, lara, David Belcher, Jaz and fooby, tom Sharpe, Michelle, jamie jenkins, lol, Rob, me of course, lisa, Barrie Jones, badsy, John, sarahmazloom, Stuart, Gavin, Helen Jones, jonny kaszuba, Steve, Earth Beater
Last updated: 2012-08-22
More stuff about Wolverhampton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wolverhampton Knowhere Board