Favourite Building in Wolverhampton, West Midlands*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Wolverhampton.
- Ummmmmmmmmmm no sorry cant think of one.
- The Central Library beautiful building.
- The white curvy bit of the Brittania hotel deserves a status of it's own
- Civic Hall.
- ART FUCKING GALLERY :L and planet ;)
- The best buildings in Wolverhampton are the ones that are torn down and tarmacked.
Nothing like a concrete floor to make the place look a lot nicer.
- My flat
- Civic and Planet.
- THE GREYHOUND PUB AND TOWN HALL BILSTON.
- campion house
- the building where reyners nursery shop is - locals will know why.
- i love the university arts building, the crappy high rise thing that they have tried to spruce up by adding pink neon lights. its so tacky its hilarious, i thought the people who spend all their time inside it were learning about art?
- the libary,st peters
- The Royal London and it's flats.
- art block of wolves uni when it lights up
- First traffic lights in the UK were at Princes Square
- The art gallery is kinda freaky an dmy GF likes it (ha ha ha) but im not really into buildings.
- The Art gallery or St peters
- civic hall, wulfrun hall. da place 2 b if ya luv geno!
- The South Bank at Molineux before it was demolished
- the new Mander center, its all white and minimalist :) u think theyre worki on the Wulfrun center too...
- that old building where you can hear people singing church songs on a sunday thers always a big croud standing outside its old and looks like shit but i love!
- The Art Gallery and St Peters church, as these make this part of Wolverhampton 'the nice part of town'.
- The Chubb building is the business.
- unfortunatly i will have to say the wolves stadium it does look a lot better (ok it has a asda next to it for pre and post match booze) but i think that it looks pleasant to look at and also the chubbs buildings on the outskirts of town
- warped sports
- St. Peter's Church
- The Mander Centre. You always know you're home when you see it.
- the beautiful art gallery-shame about the cack inside though.
- The Civic Hall - it's horrible really - but oh, the memories!
- Wolverhampton Grammar School is v. nice.
- The state of the art racecourse, this is really nice and modern,and the only one to have floodlights.
- Great Western Pub below the station
- Used to be The Trading Standards building. I never did get my compensation off the bastard...
- My House on Drummond St - who is that guy who plays loud music from his car???
- Wolverhamptoin Magistrates.
The Chubb Buildings
- Art Gallery.
- Wolverhampton Art Gallery, but they'll be mucking about with it for the next 18 months
as they're having a complete refit and a new digital image education centre or something.
- the royal london buildings because they play host to the best pub in town
- The wolves ground, never mind MUFC, THIS is the theatre of dreams ( and looks a damn site better too )
- The royal school - it was origionally an orpahage. It has a wonderful view of the wrekin.
- The Mander Centre
- The Posada
- Chubb lock buildings where the local 2 screen cinema is.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: susan barans, ste, Beth, George, Vyki, *AmyC*, phil, martin, Bogdan, sean, Uncle Ruckus, Phil&Kerr, Gandy, ***, Roger, jay jay, Stevie T., J, Rich, Toastie, Rosa, Joel, slimsue, h king, Nicky Smith, danny, jon, Claire, Martin Hinsley, Nick Birch, Ricky Dehaney, ginge, andy p, Julie Robinson, steve lannin, Jak, Jeff, Nel, Natalie, jan, Barriej, chris b, ?????????, Laurz, ben greaves, glynis lofty, Tim Clark, Max Homer, Julie Wall, kait, Ginger Andy, WILF, Zim, Chris W, Gary Thomas, vik, Superman, Ruprecht Sphincter, chris, nicola, EMBERS, jim frensham, Rickthepick, Joyanta De, Andy Paciorek, harry millichamp, Barrie V, suzie, jasmyn green, Max, Graeme Allan, steve kingett, Steven Taylor, m0z, jess, Stu Mc, Mike, Kevin Hogan, hickory deadglove, jerrilove, H, Dave Williams, falcone, pete, valerie, tony, anette, Bina, Wendy, leanne fish, Sheryl, sash, nikki, Danny Allsort, new lad, sky club (silver web), Nyarl, paul hadley, jo, danny fields, marque, ben, mark flynn, pete munslow, Nathan, Michael Beckett, Alison, dominic, Neelam Jhumat, Shaun, kaione rigby, tom jemmett, dj glynnn, Richie Wall, Chris Jay, Mark Lawton, Sinbad, Dave A, joaney, bob marley, Robert Smith, Barry Smethwick, ?????, Zorba, dave_hilliard, E, meta, james, mark, ricky martin, Bobby McToolface, razmataz, StephANIE, rick, Davey Coolen, GD, ikobe wolf girl, Monica, Inga Turner, Phil ?, Steff, TC, Lucy Phillips, Emma, mf, jon buchan, dave, sue thomas, tOM, Chris Pindar, PM from T.O, Joe Williams, laura bould, lofty, B Rizzotto, Jim Shark, Matt Ashmore, Stuart Davies, Selena, jason, Paul, Jingbang, anna, James Peterson, roy, Mark Ramsden, mickeypearce, Stan, Ebo, Liz, A.M, ellie, Laura-Jayne Fuller, Amy, doug, Joana Teixeira, T Boss, claire L newbold, Jon Hopkins, Jennie, Steve Dawson, cheeky monkey bmx, robin, Max Petford, dan, Mike West, Ade, stu, dxjggf, Su, AA SYSTEMS, Clairee, dom giovanni, Emma Lou, sam, Fiona, Tony., kayt, Mr.R. C. Lue, Ryan, generic, fred jr, paul bradley, al crow, George evans, Blue rose, kc, Geri Shakespeare, don mclean, kitty kat, Candice, Dan C, Andy Turner, Simon Fullard, Julian Robinson, andy, Larry "The Dog" Lane, Dave Alexander, Celia Day, Rachel, Matt Smith, sq1, lara, David Belcher, Jaz and fooby, tom Sharpe, Michelle, jamie jenkins, lol, Rob, me of course, lisa, Barrie Jones, badsy, John, sarahmazloom, Stuart, Gavin, Helen Jones, jonny kaszuba, Steve, Earth Beater
Last updated: 2012-01-27
More stuff about Wolverhampton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wolverhampton Knowhere Board