Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear in Wolverhampton, West Midlands*
Stockists of gear to make good sounds
You can tell us more about Wolverhampton.
Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Check out Soundmasters in Bilston, it's so good you'll find it had to leave... that's if the owner doesn't lock you in a coffin in his dungeon first!
- One way or Big deal
- Have you tried Big Deal in Salop Street? They're ok for electronic stuff
- Drum Attic > Musical Instrument Shop in Wolverhampton
Tel: 01902 717721 - 3 Worcester Street, Wolverhampton
I've been in there couple of times and its quite good..oh and - www.one-way-music.co.uk - 01902 423060 its on slaop street , i've had a tambourine a guitar from there.. a lot of people use it ..its popular.
- DO NOT USE SOUNDMASTERS IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR HEALTH AND MONEY IN TACT NOT WORTH THE AIR THEY BREATHE
- SOUNDMASTERS IN BILSTON JUST GETS BIGGER AND BETTER EACH TIME I VISIT.
- if you think soundmasters are good then you aint been to dj heaven have you ring them on 01902718166 www.djheaven.co.uk i always shop there now
- The first three messages on this site have been posted by a company. It is being used as a free advert. Very clever. The phrases are the same with the same spelling mistakes.
- If you live in the Willenhall area or Bilston try Georges on Stafford Street Walsall. Cost you about £1 on the bus. There aren't many shops you can get an honest opinion from but!! Georges is one and One Way wolverhampton is the other.
- Thanks for all the great feedback for dj heaven. If you have not been to see us yet then check our webb page www.djheaven.co.uk or phone us on 01902718166
Thanxs loads xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- i agree with you about dj heaven.I went into there store without a clue what i needed and what a service i recieved. i went out with a great set up i sang my head of in there store to test the mic (poor people). and the price was a lot less than i had been quoted anywere else in the west midlands. i used to buy things on line without any back up i will never do that again. i feel i have friends for life from dj heaven and that cuppa was great . 5 star treatment xxxxxxxxx
- dont bother with the music shops in wolves, thers a big place in bilston - its like music exchanges used to be - just masses and masses of new and used gear. massive guitar department and a huge new drum department upstairs. got our pa from their pa department. those guys know there stuff and their prices are fantastic compared to other places.
- Soundmasters Bilston branch had everything, hundreds of guitars including fender and gibson, some jackson, prs, bc rich ovations. Loads of kits in there from pearl and premier to yamaha, ludwig and gretsch. Loads of keyboards and pianos and all the brass and woodwing gear to say nothing of their massive PA and disco department. They now buy and sell second hand gear as well so they are deffinatly worth a visit. I rekon theyre the last propper music shop left.
- I kinda like Nathan Rose Music down by Mecca Bingo, They sell loads of keyboards and some nice lookin guitars...Got a guitar and he threw loads of stuff in for free too! Nice one. took some guitar lessons there too for a while from a really great bloke.
- dj heaven on cleveland street is ace . brill staff very helpfull great prices . they do hires that wipe the floor with most disco stores. i have brought all my disco items from them and can say that i have never been treated so well.
were else do you get a nice cuppa every time you go and one to one even if you are not spending a loads of money and just want help. 20 out of 10 without fail
- How about BAnd Box in Snow hil
- soundmasters 56 High St, Bilston. Nr. Wolverhampton. ALL musical instruments. MASSIVE range of guitars including Fender
- Big Deal. i wish i didnt have free guitar servicing with One Way, they scare me...the dudes in Big Deal are great. the younge blonde dude was a student teacher in my A Level Music Tech classes.
- Hey I've found out where soundmasters from Merridale Road moved to. They're in Bilston High Street. Massive shop with loads of cool gear at decent prices.
- Drum Attic great place for drums
- Drummatick all them guitar shops by the market
- There are three musical instrument shops in the town centre. Big Deal Music have been buying & selling guitars etc. for over 11 years. They seem to have the richest variety of new and used items. Great atmosphere, friendly staff and no pressure to buy.
- Soundscape is cool. so's big deal. one way will rip you off, and that dude hates everyone!
- hi there just to let you all know that there is a great dj and pa store in cleveland street 01902718166 it sells everything for the bedroom dj to the proffestionals come along and pay them a visit is dj heaven they hire a disco for any event and give stock loads ultra violet items thanx
- Theres a new place in Merridale Road, they sell a bit of everything and if they havent got what you want they order it and its there ready to collect within a few days. I wanted an Honer Chromatic harmonica that has been out of production for 20 years and they located one and got it for me within a few days. I was well impressed. They also stock lots of new and used instruments and PA so il deffinatly be goin back there.
- Big Deal in Salop st. is great. Neal who runs it is a really nice bloke. New and used gear to tryout without someone trying to pressure sales you. The first place to go for musical instruments in Wolverhampton. Tell neil "Spot the Ball" sent you, you might gat a free coffie.
- Rodens has shut down now i think, big deal ok, but a little small and limited. one way is well expensive. Soundscape is big and shiny with lots of gear.
- Rodens, in the alley way opposite the man on the horse
- dont play instruments, but try that one by maclains cycles
- DRUM ATTIC - above oldies unlimited, great if u r a drummer or a wannabe drummer, theyll do you a good deal usually!
- Cleveland St - One Way music and Big Deal (great guitars + sheet music)
Darlington St - Roden's (mostly small instruments)
- drum-atic or one way music
- Not amazing, may as well go up Brum for Guitars, Big Deal sometimes let the occasional good guitar into their window on very rare occasions
- Band box was my fave anyone know where it moved too
- One Way Music, on Salop Street.
- One Way Music, down by the market.
- Big Deal on Salop St is good for picking up a bargain, but TRY IT OUT FIRST - there's some real crap in there, and it's not always looked after too well (ie cleaned with Mr Muscle!).
- One Way Music, by the market has a good range of instruments, score music, and disco gear. they also buy second hand instruments.
- Rodens, The Band Box
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: susan barans, ste, Beth, George, Vyki, *AmyC*, phil, martin, Bogdan, sean, Uncle Ruckus, Phil&Kerr, Gandy, ***, Roger, jay jay, Stevie T., J, Rich, Toastie, Rosa, Joel, slimsue, h king, Nicky Smith, danny, jon, Claire, Martin Hinsley, Nick Birch, Ricky Dehaney, ginge, andy p, Julie Robinson, steve lannin, Jak, Jeff, Nel, Natalie, jan, Barriej, chris b, ?????????, Laurz, ben greaves, glynis lofty, Tim Clark, Max Homer, Julie Wall, kait, Ginger Andy, WILF, Zim, Chris W, Gary Thomas, vik, Superman, Ruprecht Sphincter, chris, nicola, EMBERS, jim frensham, Rickthepick, Joyanta De, Andy Paciorek, harry millichamp, Barrie V, suzie, jasmyn green, Max, Graeme Allan, steve kingett, Steven Taylor, m0z, jess, Stu Mc, Mike, Kevin Hogan, hickory deadglove, jerrilove, H, Dave Williams, falcone, pete, valerie, tony, anette, Bina, Wendy, leanne fish, Sheryl, sash, nikki, Danny Allsort, new lad, sky club (silver web), Nyarl, paul hadley, jo, danny fields, marque, ben, mark flynn, pete munslow, Nathan, Michael Beckett, Alison, dominic, Neelam Jhumat, Shaun, kaione rigby, tom jemmett, dj glynnn, Richie Wall, Chris Jay, Mark Lawton, Sinbad, Dave A, joaney, bob marley, Robert Smith, Barry Smethwick, ?????, Zorba, dave_hilliard, E, meta, james, mark, ricky martin, Bobby McToolface, razmataz, StephANIE, rick, Davey Coolen, GD, ikobe wolf girl, Monica, Inga Turner, Phil ?, Steff, TC, Lucy Phillips, Emma, mf, jon buchan, dave, sue thomas, tOM, Chris Pindar, PM from T.O, Joe Williams, laura bould, lofty, B Rizzotto, Jim Shark, Matt Ashmore, Stuart Davies, Selena, jason, Paul, Jingbang, anna, James Peterson, roy, Mark Ramsden, mickeypearce, Stan, Ebo, Liz, A.M, ellie, Laura-Jayne Fuller, Amy, doug, Joana Teixeira, T Boss, claire L newbold, Jon Hopkins, Jennie, Steve Dawson, cheeky monkey bmx, robin, Max Petford, dan, Mike West, Ade, stu, dxjggf, Su, AA SYSTEMS, Clairee, dom giovanni, Emma Lou, sam, Fiona, Tony., kayt, Mr.R. C. Lue, Ryan, generic, fred jr, paul bradley, al crow, George evans, Blue rose, kc, Geri Shakespeare, don mclean, kitty kat, Candice, Dan C, Andy Turner, Simon Fullard, Julian Robinson, andy, Larry "The Dog" Lane, Dave Alexander, Celia Day, Rachel, Matt Smith, sq1, lara, David Belcher, Jaz and fooby, tom Sharpe, Michelle, jamie jenkins, lol, Rob, me of course, lisa, Barrie Jones, badsy, John, sarahmazloom, Stuart, Gavin, Helen Jones, jonny kaszuba, Steve, Earth Beater
Last updated: 2016-12-17
More stuff about Wolverhampton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wolverhampton Knowhere Board