Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire in Wolverhampton, West Midlands*
Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
You can tell us more about Wolverhampton.
Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- FUCK THIS SHIT
- Good Rehearsal rooms and great for studio time is newhampton arts centre.
- Rehearsal rooms, Beat Foundry is best. They're multimedia with music videos and video karaoke you cn do with your mates
- Sam Sharpes, (RIP Dread Lester)
- M2 studios near Coven - Codsall way, which used to be Mad Hat, is great. The chaps there know what they are doing for sure. I have just heard they are now operating Pro Tools HD2
- JT studios in warstonez =] u will b able 2 find in on myspace
- Sam Sharpes Newhampton street wolverhampton years ago i remeber it was near to the trains station by broad street remember going there to use it, but now its much bigger newhampton arts centre its at http://www.newhamptonarts.co.uk/
- SOUNDFACTORY. AT THE BACK OF SOUNDMASTERS. 48 TRACK AND USE DIGITAL AND ANALOGUE. GET TONY TO DO YOUR RECORDING, HE'S THE BUSINESS.
UFO WERE REHEARSING HERE WHEN WE WERE.
- We just recorded a fantastic EP at CORNERSTUDIOS. Excellent price/quality Ratio. £150 for 9 hours Recording. The sound guy, Lee, knows his stuff.. (He even teaches it!) we might even rehearse there too!
- the soundfactory in bilston high street is fantastic. all brand new gear in the practise rooms and they showed me the studio one time i was there and its huge. its like walking into abbey road. they teach any yes any instrument including singing too. and get this the quireboys and ufo were there rehearsing in the next room to us. apparently the remainder of ELO rehearse ther too.
- The SoundFactory at the back of soundmasters in bilston has all the latest gear, big clean, cooled/heated rooms with brand new gear for rehearsing and the studios are out of this world. yes they have 2 48 track digital studios with pro tools. The engineers are proper industry trained and everythin
- Soundfactory. Top class 48 ytack recording studio.
- A lot of us local wolves bands have been using Univibe Audio lately, its bloody great!!
- Andy Taylor used to work at the magic garden but has his own place now. Nobody records bands better ! His number is 07886145472 .
- Sam Sharpes are cheap, and the "equitment" is ok. Keith is a joke defined in human form. Beat Foundry had better stuff, but the people are annoying, and its a bit more expensive. i used to go outta town to Darlaston, to Rhythm Rooms...that place was cool, but the journey was always shit.
- The Sound Factory at the back of Soundmasters in Bilston. 48 track recording studio, 12 rehearsal studios plus tuition in loads of instruments. great new gear and its always clean and the staff are great.
- Mad Hat out in Coven Codsall way is brill and the guys (girls) their know what they are doing. I have heard you can crash the night if you are in for more than a day or so
- corner studios the soundman knows his sh**
- Three Chords Rehearsal Studios will be opening up in Wolverhampton soon. If anyone is interested, you can register with them at www.threechordsstudios.com. I hear they will be putting on a big open day where registered users get the chance to play live and get loads of free stuff etc.
Sounds good to me. About time someone is making the effort.
- Magic Garden is the best recording studio, not only in Wolverhampton, but in the entire west midlands area, they have pro tools plus loads of great vintage gear and have had loads of chart records. even though its not in the phone book, all the best bands know about it, i think the numbers 07984 609591 and its on an industrial estate off the stafford road
- autumn stone studios....great place...very friendly...and cheapest in town!!
- Sam Sharp at the college.
- Beat Foundry, excelllent
- theres a cool place near mollenieux, i don't know the name tho.
- I was suprised to find that Soundmasters music shop also own a recording studio. 24 track hard disk recording, great for bands wanting a good quality demo and they do live location recording as well. Soundmasters seem to be able to provide any product or service i as a musician need. I cant fault them
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: susan barans, ste, Beth, George, Vyki, *AmyC*, phil, martin, Bogdan, sean, Uncle Ruckus, Phil&Kerr, Gandy, ***, Roger, jay jay, Stevie T., J, Rich, Toastie, Rosa, Joel, slimsue, h king, Nicky Smith, danny, jon, Claire, Martin Hinsley, Nick Birch, Ricky Dehaney, ginge, andy p, Julie Robinson, steve lannin, Jak, Jeff, Nel, Natalie, jan, Barriej, chris b, ?????????, Laurz, ben greaves, glynis lofty, Tim Clark, Max Homer, Julie Wall, kait, Ginger Andy, WILF, Zim, Chris W, Gary Thomas, vik, Superman, Ruprecht Sphincter, chris, nicola, EMBERS, jim frensham, Rickthepick, Joyanta De, Andy Paciorek, harry millichamp, Barrie V, suzie, jasmyn green, Max, Graeme Allan, steve kingett, Steven Taylor, m0z, jess, Stu Mc, Mike, Kevin Hogan, hickory deadglove, jerrilove, H, Dave Williams, falcone, pete, valerie, tony, anette, Bina, Wendy, leanne fish, Sheryl, sash, nikki, Danny Allsort, new lad, sky club (silver web), Nyarl, paul hadley, jo, danny fields, marque, ben, mark flynn, pete munslow, Nathan, Michael Beckett, Alison, dominic, Neelam Jhumat, Shaun, kaione rigby, tom jemmett, dj glynnn, Richie Wall, Chris Jay, Mark Lawton, Sinbad, Dave A, joaney, bob marley, Robert Smith, Barry Smethwick, ?????, Zorba, dave_hilliard, E, meta, james, mark, ricky martin, Bobby McToolface, razmataz, StephANIE, rick, Davey Coolen, GD, ikobe wolf girl, Monica, Inga Turner, Phil ?, Steff, TC, Lucy Phillips, Emma, mf, jon buchan, dave, sue thomas, tOM, Chris Pindar, PM from T.O, Joe Williams, laura bould, lofty, B Rizzotto, Jim Shark, Matt Ashmore, Stuart Davies, Selena, jason, Paul, Jingbang, anna, James Peterson, roy, Mark Ramsden, mickeypearce, Stan, Ebo, Liz, A.M, ellie, Laura-Jayne Fuller, Amy, doug, Joana Teixeira, T Boss, claire L newbold, Jon Hopkins, Jennie, Steve Dawson, cheeky monkey bmx, robin, Max Petford, dan, Mike West, Ade, stu, dxjggf, Su, AA SYSTEMS, Clairee, dom giovanni, Emma Lou, sam, Fiona, Tony., kayt, Mr.R. C. Lue, Ryan, generic, fred jr, paul bradley, al crow, George evans, Blue rose, kc, Geri Shakespeare, don mclean, kitty kat, Candice, Dan C, Andy Turner, Simon Fullard, Julian Robinson, andy, Larry "The Dog" Lane, Dave Alexander, Celia Day, Rachel, Matt Smith, sq1, lara, David Belcher, Jaz and fooby, tom Sharpe, Michelle, jamie jenkins, lol, Rob, me of course, lisa, Barrie Jones, badsy, John, sarahmazloom, Stuart, Gavin, Helen Jones, jonny kaszuba, Steve, Earth Beater
Last updated: 2011-04-05
More stuff about Wolverhampton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wolverhampton Knowhere Board