Skateboarding Spots in Wolverhampton, West Midlands*
Skate parks, street spots, waxed curbs, stairs, steps, handrails, skate ramps
You can tell us more about Wolverhampton.
- A small skateboard area near Sainsbury's Wednesfield.
- skate park
- Opposite the civic. All those steps, hand rails and banks. It rocks.
- tghe skate park, obviously
and the civic
- steps poles and benches at the back of the bus station in bilston
- hickman park in bilston or the one in wolves on the ring road
- Theres a big bank behind the Bank's brewery had a good session last summer down there and theres also the spot by the art gallery oppossite the kwik fit garage
- Under the subway on the Penn Road island.
- Wolvo is an excellent place to skate, all you need to do is pull your finger out and go hunting, if you can get away with it long enough, the civic is excellent on SUNDAYS ONLY, and if you get moved on dont argue or youll get it closed down for good or anti-skated, just look at the civic 12 now, such a shame, the market is a cool spot too, it has high and low waxed ledges, and a 5 and a 6 set with near perfect handrails, you never get moved from there so have some fun
- no where.... skate park under the subway is ok it seems like its more for bmx'ers though
- wolvo its a gd place to sk8, no sk8 shop now, 2 shops closed in less than a year. anyway.
penn road sk8park - flat bank, driveway, a deathbox drive way, rails grind boxs so on.
civic - 7 set banks, 1-4 set (crap and small). 8set and handrail, 12set (small run up 4 a 12set, a 11set and long 10.
art collage - 7set to 8set and a 8set by it self arrr, a 5set and sum 4 foot drops.
homebase 7set, 9set ,8set and friges.
all so home to a man from the past...
cant tell ya any more there is sum sick hidden 1s
- Most of the good spots are on here already but if u fancy a hike then if you head for the college 8 from the civic but cross the road to that tyre place and go left for about a mile and just search around you will find an amazing 7 set with flat banks
- penn roads always good for a rip.
civic on sundays is also a fun session.
art college 8 is cool. (to big 4 me but ahh well...)
also try the huge 3 set at the prince albert pub.
lastly, check out the loading bay at the back of tj hughes' watch out though cos it is a major bust!
- ST peters school 15 set, Sorts the men from the boys
- You all need to go down to the new skatepark, Penn road. Its not the best park in the world but its a good place to hook up with dudes that will take you else where. To get there go towards the market and head away from town, until you pass the fox hotel then you will see a subway. The park is under there. Civic is good on Sundays ;)
- i would say but then some rude boy would come on and go to the spot and try to rob us and then get beatun up,so your welcome mr rudeboys
- represent sk8er run sk8er owned, what more do i need to say.m@rt
- penn road or there is a place round by the collage or the scholls around that area and the uni campus 4's.
- the place to be is no longer the civic its the metro.wahoo what fun we have!
- I know loads of skate and blade spots, so ask me for some email@example.com
- skate spots in wolverhampton. erm ask rick and matt corfield they always take me to amazing spots. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poly bars at the front of the university, well good for bladers. You will never be thrown off as it is a public place. You might want to bring some wax with you for those sticky days.
- Bantock park was ok for skating, only minor stuff though. Jumping over stairs and goin' down narrow ramps and such.
- right by the civic centre! loads hang out there!
- The st peters church is a spot for greebo's. I'm not a greebo but I like them they have good taste. They help you out if you want to borrow a britney spears album.
- Wolverhampton Art Gallery, if you like stair sets and waxed ledges and other thingies. There is a hotdog guy that stands right next to it on a sunday but he rips you off so go to the one just down the steps from him. There's some phat places to session and booze away but just stay sober enough for wen the FEDS come and you have to leggit for dear life and hold onto your board and booze untill you get to the civic and st. Peters which is another nice skate spot. So get get skatin!
- you can now go to rico's next to kwik-fit where the skaters av set up ramps but occaisionally some guys will kick u off and board the place back up but we'll only pull it to pieces and use the wood for ramps an hour later also the metro is a cool place to skate but a couple of crack head townies walk through but theirs to many off us to say any thing
- nice looonggg metal rails, about a foot high, round the back of the students union. Used by bladers. Also for bladers, a heavily ground low concrete wall outside the art school. been used so much its disintergrating!
- S.Peters square, but beware of the greebos they might chase you with their chains.
- new skateboard park at fowlers park - built by ex - UK skateboard champ Andy Peerless - no crap - genuine wooden ramps.
- man on the horse
civic hall steps
- By the civic council buildings there's loads of skater spots but watch out - THE WORKERS DONT LIKE YA!
- I know this 1 sk8 park in me mates back garden in Wolverhampton, about 1 mile from the town centre, If u wanna come, ask for me (Earth Beater), saturdays at the man on the horse!!
- The MAN ON THE HORSE!!! me and my mate can do kikflip to 5-0 on the hightest ledge , can you do better????
- civic was good, also coming from the School of art and design to whitmore reans was cool for cruising down
- wolverhampton now has an indoor - all wood skatepark open 12 hours per day - for further info see www.warpedsports.com
- Civic Centre square.
- Safeway Carpark pendeford - you'll have to wait until it's shut cus' some speed skater killed an old lady a couple of years ago
They might give you greif
- Try out the skate park, down Hickmans Aveneue. Get to the bus station in Wolverhampton, then catch the 529 bus to the Hickman Avenue spot. Walk down there for about 5 minutes, and you'll see the signs and bingo.... you're there!
Lots of sick stuff in there. Try it and see!
- civic centre rocks, bottom banks and the civic hall r sick 2
- Civic square, lots of break your neck steps
Piss stinking subway system, if you like water traps of urine
- black horse in queens square and civic.
- Outside the Civic Hall. Simply go up the steps on a sunny week-end and you will see before you a mass of skaters. All it is is a smooth piece of flat land with a step for boardslides etc. If you're bored check it out!
- There's a miniramp in someone's back garden but I don't know where it is. But in Pattingham village there's a 4ft high vert 3 foot wide half-pipe, mmmmm nice. Asda supermarket next to football ground: a smooth car park with a curb.
- Civic Centre! Its Illegal to skate there but who cares? Please support us in agreeing that SKATEBOARDING IS NOT A CRIME several of my freinds have been arrested for skating and personally I think that it is a waste of time and the taxpayers money.Contrary to popular beleif , we're not here to cause trouble , but to skate! sorry, I'm going off on one again....
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: susan barans, ste, Beth, George, Vyki, *AmyC*, phil, martin, Bogdan, sean, Uncle Ruckus, Phil&Kerr, Gandy, ***, Roger, jay jay, Stevie T., J, Rich, Toastie, Rosa, Joel, slimsue, h king, Nicky Smith, danny, jon, Claire, Martin Hinsley, Nick Birch, Ricky Dehaney, ginge, andy p, Julie Robinson, steve lannin, Jak, Jeff, Nel, Natalie, jan, Barriej, chris b, ?????????, Laurz, ben greaves, glynis lofty, Tim Clark, Max Homer, Julie Wall, kait, Ginger Andy, WILF, Zim, Chris W, Gary Thomas, vik, Superman, Ruprecht Sphincter, chris, nicola, EMBERS, jim frensham, Rickthepick, Joyanta De, Andy Paciorek, harry millichamp, Barrie V, suzie, jasmyn green, Max, Graeme Allan, steve kingett, Steven Taylor, m0z, jess, Stu Mc, Mike, Kevin Hogan, hickory deadglove, jerrilove, H, Dave Williams, falcone, pete, valerie, tony, anette, Bina, Wendy, leanne fish, Sheryl, sash, nikki, Danny Allsort, new lad, sky club (silver web), Nyarl, paul hadley, jo, danny fields, marque, ben, mark flynn, pete munslow, Nathan, Michael Beckett, Alison, dominic, Neelam Jhumat, Shaun, kaione rigby, tom jemmett, dj glynnn, Richie Wall, Chris Jay, Mark Lawton, Sinbad, Dave A, joaney, bob marley, Robert Smith, Barry Smethwick, ?????, Zorba, dave_hilliard, E, meta, james, mark, ricky martin, Bobby McToolface, razmataz, StephANIE, rick, Davey Coolen, GD, ikobe wolf girl, Monica, Inga Turner, Phil ?, Steff, TC, Lucy Phillips, Emma, mf, jon buchan, dave, sue thomas, tOM, Chris Pindar, PM from T.O, Joe Williams, laura bould, lofty, B Rizzotto, Jim Shark, Matt Ashmore, Stuart Davies, Selena, jason, Paul, Jingbang, anna, James Peterson, roy, Mark Ramsden, mickeypearce, Stan, Ebo, Liz, A.M, ellie, Laura-Jayne Fuller, Amy, doug, Joana Teixeira, T Boss, claire L newbold, Jon Hopkins, Jennie, Steve Dawson, cheeky monkey bmx, robin, Max Petford, dan, Mike West, Ade, stu, dxjggf, Su, AA SYSTEMS, Clairee, dom giovanni, Emma Lou, sam, Fiona, Tony., kayt, Mr.R. C. Lue, Ryan, generic, fred jr, paul bradley, al crow, George evans, Blue rose, kc, Geri Shakespeare, don mclean, kitty kat, Candice, Dan C, Andy Turner, Simon Fullard, Julian Robinson, andy, Larry "The Dog" Lane, Dave Alexander, Celia Day, Rachel, Matt Smith, sq1, lara, David Belcher, Jaz and fooby, tom Sharpe, Michelle, jamie jenkins, lol, Rob, me of course, lisa, Barrie Jones, badsy, John, sarahmazloom, Stuart, Gavin, Helen Jones, jonny kaszuba, Steve, Earth Beater
Last updated: 2011-07-24
More stuff about Wolverhampton
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Wolverhampton Knowhere Board