Favourite Building in Woodley, Berkshire*
Art deco, contemporary, futuristic, tall, short...
You can tell us more about Woodley.
- The Old Yeomanry - never had a good look but wonder if its haunted?
- my house its gr8
- COSTA CAFE best place in woodley
- Super little chapel on Loddon Bridge Road, now an estate agents. But give them thir due, they did not pull it down for the land.
- bulmershe school. i had a great time there
- Has no-one mentioned the houses on the Sonning Cutting Roundabout - where the old police station used to be. Only Woodley could have a row of houses built in the middle of a roundabout along with a petrol station and a car-sales forecourt? Who lives there? and Why?
- The B&c
- The old Lebus, Mr Harry (probably part of Adwest or the Go Karting place) used to be a children's Home about 100 years ago. Looks a lovely old building.
That old big house on the corner of Reading Road and Howth Drive - been to a party inside too - lovely.
- The Red Rose (curry house). And Waitrose.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: udhjdh, tim, brendon jones, Sam Sutton, tim stanfield, Sarah, richard, brian, Lawrence Piddock, lynn smith, mike, Andy Gascoine, Penny Griffin, jack, Alan Sears, Moo, bev, Chris Hyatt, Lola, Steve Ray, generic, DONNA
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Woodley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Woodley Knowhere Board