Hookup Spots in Woodley, Berkshire*
Inside Information and Stuff Only Locals Know
You can tell us more about Woodley.
- the prade brecon road always full of rude bois trin to buy alcohol also theares my house.
- sandford park...vauxhalll etc etc
- Behind the hill in Woodford park, in the 6ft deep patch of trees before you get to gardens. Or down by the river behind Colemans Moor Road, ah the smell of dead drying fish and the noise of Bader Way.
- Well in my Yuuufff it was Just Tiles Car Park, but no more - don't know why. Sob
- Ooooh the memories, down the side of Iceland - that's where we all used to meet up. Ever the romantics that we were.
- Well, where do you start? Woodford Park, the chippy at the precinct, the just tiles car park - to name but 3.
- Just Tiles Car Park, very popular in the 80s with capri and escort drivers with white socks and slip on shoes with their girlfriends wearing white sling backs and 'avin a fag.
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: udhjdh, tim, brendon jones, Sam Sutton, tim stanfield, Sarah, richard, brian, Lawrence Piddock, lynn smith, mike, Andy Gascoine, Penny Griffin, jack, Alan Sears, Moo, bev, Chris Hyatt, Lola, Steve Ray, generic, DONNA
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Woodley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Woodley Knowhere Board