Magazine and Comic Shops in Woodley, Berkshire*
Mags, mags and more mags
You can tell us more about Woodley.
Magazine and Comic Shops
- great little magshop in the woodley parade, surprisingly big range of mags considering its about 4ft square...and for the ladies the owner has two rather tasty sons who usually run it(ok the tall ones better looking but beggars cant be choosers),obviously my otivation for going is my magazines..
- There's a newsagents in Brecon Road - near Willow Bank - plus the precinct has at least 3 newsagents.
- No - Woodley is more of an Agatha Christie or Danielle Steel type of book place. We don't want comics here you know and if it's magazines you want - Woman's Realm or Women's Weekly - nothing racier than that thank you!
- Unfortunately no - we're not allowed one.
- They're called Newsagents aren't they?
Search Knowhere for something else:
All the information in the Knowhere Guide has been contributed by users over the years. No one person is responsible for it all and not all contributors will agree with all the opinions included.
Parts of this information have been supplied by: udhjdh, tim, brendon jones, Sam Sutton, tim stanfield, Sarah, richard, brian, Lawrence Piddock, lynn smith, mike, Andy Gascoine, Penny Griffin, jack, Alan Sears, Moo, bev, Chris Hyatt, Lola, Steve Ray, generic, DONNA
Last updated: 2008-10-14
More stuff about Woodley
- Sports Shops
- The Best Things
- Live Music Venues
- Recording Studios, Rehearsal Rooms, PA Hire
- Cringing Cult of Celebrity
- Record Shops
- Hookup Spots
- Favourite Building
- Local Bands
- Buskers, Street Entertainers
- LAN Parties, Tournaments, LAN Game Cafes, WiFi Meets, PSP/DS Meets
- Sports Clubs and Facilities
- BMX Trails, Street Spots
- Cafes and Coffee Shops
- Related Links
- Computer and Games Shops
- Alternative Lifestyle
- Bicycle Shops, Bike Sales and Repairs
- The Worst Things
- Cheap Food
- The Stuff We Can't Fit In Somewhere Else
- Hostels, B&Bs, Hotels, Accommodation
- Clubs (Dance Music) and Music Bars
- Musical Instrument Shops and DJ Gear
- Arts, crafts and such
- Magazine and Comic Shops
- Skateboarding Spots
- Clothes Shops, Shoe Shops, Fashion and Bargains
- Demolish It Now Building
- Skateboard Shops
- Woodley Knowhere Board